This was our second visit to the Luabay, and just like the first time we went, we had a fantastic holiday! The staff are brilliant, so friendly and can't do enough for you. The entertainment is the best I've ever seen in an All Inclusive hotel, Damian & Ashleigh were fantastic just like last time, there was a fantastic guitar player and also a rock band - Just brilliant! Also have to mention how good Linda is too! We love this hotel and the only let down was the moaning and rude guests! I felt sorry for the staff that work so hard in this hotel, hats of to them for putting up with the bad mannered people that were there during our stay. When checking in i was disgusted at how some of the people in front of me spoke to the lovely receptionist - she was nothing but helpful. Then we witnessed one man at the bar make the waiter pour 4 beers, refusing each one as it was not good enough for him. Once the fourth beer was poured he then said he would opt for the first beer as that one looked the best. As far as i could see they all looked perfectly fine! Then in the restaurant people were rude to the staff - no please or thank you's! If someone has a problem with something there are ways to go about it - I was disgusted with how some people spoke to the staff!!!!!
Leaving that aside, once again Luabay you made our holiday fantastic and we would return again.
It's a lovely relaxing hotel, with excellent staff, value for money, amazing entertainment and beautiful setting. The first visit we were in the Levante building with a sea view and we much preferred that to the room we stopped in this time but it's just a base for us and it was always clean and a nice view of the pool, so if you are booking it is an idea to request that part of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Galatzo hotel is situated in the south west of Majorca, the largest of the Balearic Island group. Built on a hilltop between the village of Paguera and the residential area of Costa de la Calma and close to the coast it offers magnificent views over the Mediterranean Sea. Surrounded by its own extensive sub tropical gardens that guarantee a quiet and relaxing atmosphere, the Galatzo hotel is the best place to make its guests forget about daily routine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Maritim Hotel Galatzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Galatzo Hotel Peguera
- Maritim Hotel Peguera
- Maritim Hotel Galatzo Majorca/Peguera, Spain