All reviews pleasant pool area the main strip bar prices noisy at night pool view fantastic hotel german resort the air conditioning plenty of choice luca lewis hammocks mallorca paguera boulevard
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2018

Fantastic hotel that dates back to the early 1950s. Can be described as a boutique or art hotel but certainly isn’t prententious or exclusive. The staff are really laid back but friendly and attentive and helpful. The rooms were well kitten out with flair and simplicity.the communal spaces were imaginative and artistic. Let’s face it, Peguera is a busy traditional Mallorca resort with a great beach but pretty tacky strip of bars and shops. The hotel with its great location and private steps from the main strip is a real oasis of calm, style and comfort. Great breakfast, good bar prices, excellent, thanks . I later found out that my parents stayed there in 1959 !

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Dabutfinbar
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic little hotel , small , spotlessly clean . Friendly staff . Simple breakfast . Pool very quite not really for families but more of a couple place . But defiantly somewhere to relax .
But more of a German resort . But loved the area . Clean beach and plenty of restaurants to use .
Camp de mar only a few minutes taxi ride which is a must if you have time to visit .

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2018

We have just returned from a wonderful 8 days at Bella Colina Vintage hotel. We had great expectations for this quirky little hotel and from the moment Jean Luca welcomed us we were not disappointed. It made a perfect base for us to explore the beautiful island of Mallorca as well as have some relaxing days by the pool/beach. The photos on the website are exactly as you find this hotel and you could not turn a corner without another vintage item to make you smile.
We paid for a Sea view Room and although the view was not quite as big as I had envisaged we could see it. (I would call it more a pool view with distant glimpse of the sea – We had a 3rd floor room, but higher may have had a better view). Our Room was decorated perfectly, cool and yet sunny (A/C was excellent) – could have done with a few more hangers but hey what‘s a few creases….
We loved the pool area and despite not being big, even when we returned late in the day after a day touring the island or spending time on the beach, we were easily able to get a sun bed or one of the cabana beds. And Louis was always on hand to serve a refreshing G & T!
Breakfast is continental style and plenty of choice, but do not expect Full English breakfast.
The hotel & resort are VERY German, not a problem for us, just unusual & pleasant to not see “English pub & English breakfast” everywhere you look.
There are plenty of very good restaurants within easy walking distance, but you should look these up as you could miss them if you go and just stick to the main Boulevard. (I’ll review some in the next few days – MarYMar at the far end of the boulevard was a favourite for lunch & drinks – we also preferred that end of the beach.)
The car park is chargeable so need to add this to your costing if you are thinking of hiring a cheap car instead or getting taxi transfers from the airport.
We would definitely recommend trying this hotel, and we do hope to return some day. I would recommend for girls relaxing weekend, a romantic break or a base for touring. Probably not for families if you want to keep the kids amused.

Room tip: Ask for pool view
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank LynnieLondon
Reviewed June 13, 2018

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff are very friendly and so laid back they're virtually horizontal! It's got a really pleasant paved garden area, with lots of places to sit and while away a sunny afternoon, and there's an equally pleasant pool area. Neither was ever crowded when we were there (early May).

There's also an electrically gated private car park, which is reassuringly secure and avoids the hassle of finding somewhere free to park on the street.

Breakfasts were good, with plenty of choice and (perhaps more important!) plenty of food. I'm always last to the breakfast table in the morning, and in some hotels there are only the scraps left, but no such problems here.

The only slight disappointment was my room, which was below road level. The room opened onto a nice little courtyard, but the noise of passing traffic (there are quite a few buses) was rather intrusive. It was also overlooked by the flats across the road, but in reality I never used it anyway, so it was more a theoretical problem than a practical one. Nevertheless, if I were going again I'd ask for a room at the back of the hotel, to avoid this.

But overall I loved it. So many hotels nowadays are bland and boring, so that they all look pretty much the same. This place has real character and personality, and is highly recommended.

Room tip: Rooms at the back avoid road noise.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Ribblerouser
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Hotel staff are extremely welcoming! Luca made us feel at home straight away! Breakfast is buffet style and extremely tasty. Peguera is an expensive little place but hotel was pretty reasonably priced! Would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank kylesinclair7