“Wonderful food, brilliant restaurant!”
Review of LA American Diner

LA American Diner
Ranked #9 of 165 Restaurants in Palmanova
Description: We buy the best produce to ensure the best quality.
Description: We buy the best produce to ensure the best quality.
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Visited last night with my husband and our friends. The choices on the menu were brilliant, and Very well set out. We opted for a combo platter sharing starter. It was enough for 4 and tasty! For mains we had a rib eye steak (cooked perfectly!) 2 burgers (loaded with all the bits exactly as described on the menu) and a rack of ribs (meat just fell off the bone) for our desserts it took a while to choose though...they all looked so amazing! We opted for banoffee pie, key lime pie and Apple cobbler, and my god we weren't disappointed. We were all in food heaven! Awesome food, great music and atmosphere, lovely friendly staff and all round a wonderful experience. Will definitely be back....I need to try the Oreo cheesecake!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Friends loved their burgers, quesadillas and hotdogs but being a vegetarian I struggled. I had a veggie burger and just wanted to say.... guys just because it's not a traditional meat burger doesn't mean it needs to be completely unadorned by delicious sauces and toppings... it had to be the most boring and tasteless burger I have ever had... a slice of tomato was put under it and a pot of coleslaw was a side but complared to the meat burgers...it was poor.
Have to say though, staff were Lovely, prices are good and we had a great night.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

We ate here last night, following recommendations on trip advisor.

Staff were friendly and helpful and food was good. Typical American diner. I had pulled pork burger and it was nice. My husband had chicken skewers which were ok but rather small, not for the big eaters. Reasonable price for the place.

Definitely worth a visit

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

We ate here recently whilst staying on the outskirts of Palma Nova, it is understandable why the LA Diner gets excellent reviews, the food is very good and the service is superb.
The 2 English girls got us a table very quickly ( the place gets very busy) and got our drinks whilst we had a good look through the menu.
Throughout our meal the staff made sure we wanted for nothing and when we asked them anything they were a fountain of knowledge.
Thank you all for a great experience and we will see you again before we head home.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

My husband and daughter loved the food here, I'm a vegetarian so really struggled I only had sides the fries were good the garlic bread was not good, it was on a hotdog roll not my idea of garlic bread and the onion rings were swimming in grease, my daughter loved the hotdog and my husband loved the burger so if you like that sort of thing then this place is for you,
The girls loved the milkshakes.