“Really good”
Review of Golf Fantasia

Golf Fantasia
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Palmanova
More attraction details
Owner description: A MINI GOLF set in a tropical paradise garden, with 3 different 18 hole mini golf courses to choose from. Play alongside the trickling waterfalls and lagoons filled with turtles, fish and comical ducks. Relax eating a delicious snack or a mouthwatering cocktail between rounds at the 19th hole bar. A fantastic shaded garden escape from the heat of the day and an unique way to enjoy an evening of sport, fun and entertainment. Remember to bring your camera...
Reviewed April 13, 2014

This mini golf park was fantastic, a lot of work has made it not just your average mini golf!! My 13 year old loved it just as much as my 3 year old! Great for a family day

1  Thank Lyndseyann2014
There are newer reviews for Golf Fantasia

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Found this good value for money, we paid to do all three courses and the staff allowed us to come back the following night and complete the last one, thought that was a great touch! I would recommend doing the course in the evening, after the main heat of the day has passed! We still found it quite hot at 8pm onwards! Best crazy golf course I've ever done, and imagine I'll go back again when I return this summer!

1  Thank pennyc94
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Really good fun. Wouldn't do any more than 18 holes. I stayed in Puerto Portals. Not too far away and plenty of things to do locally

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We went to Golf Fantasia both evening and morning. It was really busy during the evening and we felt a little pressured with the queue behind us.
Morning was much more relaxed and quieter. There is a cafe/bar on site with good value snacks and drinks.
The courses were great fun and varied. The scenery was good, with waterfalls and birds in cages dotted around the place.
We really enjoyed visiting and would re-visit if we went to Palma Nova again.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Been here a few times always have a nice time....Even when I have lost :( always been clean and tidy.