The location of the hotel is brilliant, just a 5 minute walk to a nice beach with water sports. There are plenty of shops and bars in the area too.
Check in was very smooth, less than three minutes to get our key. The room was large and clean, with a big balcony. The room was cleaned 6 days a week by friendly maids.
The food was very good, loads to choose from, even our fussy two year old ate well every day. The self service bar was well stocked and the lager icy cold.
The best part of the hotel for me by far were the staff, who were all helpful, friendly and enthusiastic. The entertainment team were amazing, so good with the kids and had so much energy that it made me tired watching them! Lots for adults to do as well with air-rifle shooting and archery etc.
Definitely going back next year, great hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Panama is an All Inclusive hotel, located in Palmanova, not faraway from a beautiful Beach, where you can rest by the sea and play nautical sports..Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park, the dolphins show at Marineland, tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops, bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your OLA Hotel Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Panama Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- OLA Hotel Panama Palmanova, Majorca