Returned 20th May 2013. Had a FAB time, food was good, hot food hot (not piping) but that is the way of the Mediterranean :-) Cold food cold, great selections too. As a lover of fish I was happy to see 2 choices of fish on the servery each main meal.
The entertainment (Animation Team) folks worked hard and well to keep the kids entertained.
There is a steep set of steps to get down to the hotel from the main street, no ramps for pushchairs, wheel chairs etc.
Trip to Inca Market was good, however, we found out later it would have been cheaper to do "Taxi Share" as we would have had longer to wander / browse the wide variety of stalls. Beware the "Special Offers" they may not be as good as can be got in Palmanova or Magaluf stores.!
A trip to Palma Aquarium is a must..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Panama is an All Inclusive hotel, located in Palmanova, not faraway from a beautiful Beach, where you can rest by the sea and play nautical sports..Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park, the dolphins show at Marineland, tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops, bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your OLA Hotel Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Panama Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- OLA Hotel Panama Palmanova, Majorca