We stayed from the 9th October 19th. The Hotel staff excellent although if your English speaking it could be a problem with other guests. Who are mainly French and a few Germany's thrown in for good measure!! The main issue was the Food? The Salad offering was very poor indeed,for Dinner Canned stewing steak in a Rich Gravy sauce, Canned Turkey, Pasta so cooked you almost make cardboard out of it. Yes best the Rabbit!!! Liver!!! Are the Dinner offerings. Breakfast was reasonable with varied choices was the best meal of the Day. Rooms very clean lots of room do smell of poo? Location very good. If you can't eat the food Lot's of food available near buy.If you are Disable no access available. Enjoyed my hols Weather Rained Cloudy Sunshine that's October.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Panama is an All Inclusive hotel, located in Palmanova, not faraway from a beautiful Beach, where you can rest by the sea and play nautical sports..Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park, the dolphins show at Marineland, tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops, bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your OLA Hotel Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Panama Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- OLA Hotel Panama Palmanova, Majorca