Just stayed 4 nights at hotel with four mates on a golfing holiday. Hotel does have a large proportion of French visitors but everyone up for a laugh. We went on the 10th of September and mainly older people staying there. Felt like being an extra in the film 'COCOON'. The staff were all friendly and helpful with Danny on the entertainment team on hand to keep activities interesting. Food was good but if staying any longer it would get repetitive as similar dishes available most evenings. Bar worked out fine. Always able to get served and plenty of snacks available throughout day and night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Bermudas is an All Inclusive hotel, located in Palmanova, at just 100 metres from the beach, and the centre of this lively tourist resort. The hotel is integrated in an environment with 10,000 square metres of gardens, and open air areas, ideal to play sports and for the children activities organized by our professional entertainment team.Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park,tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops,bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Ola Club Bermudas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Bermudas Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Bermudas
- Ola Club Bermudas Palmanova, Majorca