We arrived at this hotel by accident as we were transferred from another Ola hotel, on arrival we had to wait for our room to be made ready even though the hotel knew we were arriving and what time from our previous hotel. We went to our room that we had been given that was supposed to have been a family room only to find there were 4 single beds lined up alongside each other in a room that probably should really on have 3 at the most. On arrival in the dining area we were greeted with " bonjour" rather than Spanish " ola " and proceeded to find a table for 4 people, the food was labelled in French and looked like it was a French restaurant with muscles still in shells cooked in some sort of sauce and squid rings in batter and courgettes stuffed with meat . We had chips and pork something and sat down to eat only to be surrounded by French voices all around so we finished and went for a walk before the evenings entertainment of karaoke !!!!!! yes in French . The evening started with someone who most of the French guests knew singing French songs while being recorded ( we suffered it back some nights later) and only speaking in French too . The entertainment was along a French line most nights, the only blessing really was the leader of the entertainment team (Max from belgium) was multi lingual and was great at trying to involve every nationality, his colleagues however were more biased towards there compatriots even asking me if I was French and then moving onto another couple when I said I wasn't so they could take part on stage in a game.
I would not recommend this hotel and my father in law has said he will not be going back to Spain at all after this experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Bermudas is an All Inclusive hotel, located in Palmanova, at just 100 metres from the beach, and the centre of this lively tourist resort. The hotel is integrated in an environment with 10,000 square metres of gardens, and open air areas, ideal to play sports and for the children activities organized by our professional entertainment team.Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park,tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops,bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Expedia so you can book your Ola Club Bermudas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Bermudas Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Bermudas
- Ola Club Bermudas Palmanova, Majorca