When we arrived we were told we were in their sister hotel, the Panama for one night and it was only a couple of minutes walk away. I saw this happen to other people so I'm guessing they overbook their room quite frequently. This was not a problem for us as it lets you see other hotels and sample a different restaurant. We also got a great deal on an excursion for our 'inconvenience' and thought that was a good gesture.
This is a very good hotel. It is mainly French guests (probably about 80-85% but as we usually keep to ourselves anyway, this was not a problem. The French were all very polite and courteous. We have been on quite a few All Inclusive holidays and my wife and I agreed this has been the best food in any of the hotels we have been in. Other reviewers have commented about the food being bad: I've no idea what they expect from a 3 star property. There was always plenty of choice (sometimes too much!) and it was always warm enough to eat. Drink is the usual you get in a Spanish AI holiday. The staff we encountered were all pleasant especially the barmaid Dorina who always served you with a smile.
This hotel is in a great location. 3 minutes to the beach, a 10 minute walk to Magaluf. There are plenty of nice bars and restaurants in the surrounding area if you fancy a change from the hotel.
The only downside is the rooms facing the road are very noisy because of the bars across the road. It was very loud up until about 4:00am and we both found it hard to sleep.
Would we return? yes, if we were guaranteed a quieter room facing the pool. Otherwise, although a decent enough hotel, probably not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Bermudas is an All Inclusive hotel, located in Palmanova, at just 100 metres from the beach, and the centre of this lively tourist resort. The hotel is integrated in an environment with 10,000 square metres of gardens, and open air areas, ideal to play sports and for the children activities organized by our professional entertainment team.Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park,tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops,bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, HRS, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Ola Club Bermudas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Bermudas Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Bermudas
- Ola Club Bermudas Palmanova, Majorca