$227
Cabau Aquasol(Palmanova)
$199
$186
  • Restaurant
Hotel Gabarda & Gil(Palmanova)(Great Value!)
$75
  • Beachfront
$214
$207
  • Pool
Sol Beach House Mallorca(Palmanova)
$528
  • Beachfront
All reviewsroyal terracebouncy castleviva hotelself cateringadult only pooljose mariakids clubpirate ship and slidest shirt paintingfootball pitchplay parkpool viewnext yearyoung childrenevery nightmini discoroof terrace
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Just returned from one week at Viva Palmanova. First visit and pleasantly surprised. Great area close to amenities and beach. We went all inclusive and I would highly recommend it. We were a couple but it was very much geared round families. They all seemed to be enjoying themselves with no complaints. Staff extremely friendly to all. Food good but a little repetitive.
Rooms have small kitchenette with fridge,cooking facilities, microwave and kettle. Very basic but comfortable. Hotel worth it's 4 stars.
Had a massage at Spa as bought for me by my family. Lady on reception didn't speak good English and was the only member of staff, she did my massage. Spa is meant to be tranquil it was not. Outside of the Spa some bright person has put a pool table and as they leave the door open all you can hear is screaming children enjoying themselves on the pool table. Also my masseuse had a dreadful cold and sniffed continuously for the 50 minute appointment. I don't feel she should of been working as I came down with a dreadful cold two days later that put a dampened on my Hols.
I would thoroughly recommend the Hotel but avoid The Spa unless they ban the use of the pool table while The Spa is open.

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank woody044
Viva h, Gerente at Zafiro Palmanova, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for the feedback on your stay in Viva Palmanova.
It is always a great pleasure to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us and it motivates us to keep on doing our jobs as good as we can.

I am sorry though that your visit to our Spa not as good and relaxing as it should have been. I agree with you that maybe our masseuse had better stayed at home if she was suffering from a cold.
Or at least could have worn a cap to avoid her from passing on her cold to our guests. She has told me that she didn’t feel too bad and preferred not to cancel her appointments for that day.

About the noise from the children playing at the pool table I can tell you that the pool table is only inside the hall during the winter months. From the first of May it is outside near the pool.
Also during the winter months, the pool table is not used a lot since we normally do not have many children staying that time of year.
I think your holiday was during a school holiday period in GB in which we did have quite a few children in the hotel?

I will try to find a better location for the pool table during the winter months now.
Because we did not have any complaints about this yet, and also because we normally have guests that just come to relax during this time of year, it hadn’t really crossed my mind.
So I’m sure that your comment can be really useful to us.

Once again thank you very much for having taken the time to write us your feedback and we hope to see you back in Viva Palmanova or in any of the other Viva Hotels or Vanity hotels (only adults) soon.

Kind regards,

Marco Heitinga

Reviewed March 23, 2014

This holiday was our first abroad with our 3 year old daughter. The hotel was fantastic, good food, plenty of choice, they even provided a packed lunch for us on our days at the beach. We went all inclusive and had no complaints. Great hotel for families, very clean, spacious, plenty of sunbeds, no need to reserve. A variety of pools to choose from. The kids club was good and our daughter loved the evening disco.

Our room was at the back of the hotel so no nice views but it was clean, quiet and had everything we needed. We had a problem with a leaking air conditioning unit, we reported it and it was fixed very quickly.

I used the spa facilities which were lovely, best pedicure I have ever had.

As a family with a young child I would recommend this hotel, it was fab. All the staff were very helpful and friendly.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank TMDHelen
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We stayed here for half term. Our apartment was a royal terrace with private hot tub on the roof, initially we had a problem with it being empty, and then cold, but each time we spoke to reception they acted very promptly to solve the problem. We eventually moved rooms on day 2 to one with a fully hot hot-tub. Everywhere was very clean and tidy, the indoor pool was great, and there were activities organised during the day and evenings fro both adults and children. Location wise, the Viva Palmanova is surrounded by other apartment blocks, so the views are not great, but if your room overlooks the pool, then your eye is drawn to the pool and palm trees. This is lit up at night and looks great. The beach is beautifully maintained and sandy, and only 5 mins from the hotel. You are near to the local bus stop, euro 12.50 each way for 4 people (6 yrs and under go free) to Palma. Bear in mind if you are a family of 4, a car rental (which reception can arrange) could be as cheap.
The gym was great and our 10 and 7 year old loved it. The food was buffet style breakfast and dinner, with plenty of choice, but there was not really any local spanish food,or seafood, if you plan to eat a lot here then pre-book your meal plan as it works out cheaper. The children loved the choice.
The local area was deserted when we visited in February, all boarded up for the winter, which meant that the choice for eating out was limited.
TIP - arrange transfers through the viva website. When we asked reception they tried very hard to push us to take a taxi, which would have been much more expensive.

Room Tip: We would recommend a Royal Terrace although in bad weather you may not use the extra space. This is meant to come with a few extras so check the website.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank Brian M
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We came here in Feb three years ago and my daughter (now age 9 hasn't stopped talking about it since then). Feb 2014 - Ellen is fabulous with entertainment and especially the the children. She is the sole reason we came back and we didn't regret it. Ellen, you are a star!
Other reasons to come here are the rest of the wonderful staff and the rooms with roof terraces - with your own jacuzzi and sun beds . Don't worry about putting your towels down early :-)

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Teresa B
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This is the best hotel in palma nova magaluf the rooms are great and the hole hotel is a cut above anything in this area. i was given a room with a roof jacuzzi i only paid for a normal room.staff friendly

Room Tip: if you can afford it get a room on the top floor as it has a roof terece
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo