Just 20 minutes by taxi from the airport, check in was quick and easy. Our room, a standard one had a double bed room, with space for a single bed for our toddler, a bathroom, lounge/kitchen/dinner and a balcony overlooking the middle of the hotel (pool, stage etc). It was very clean. We stayed on an all inclusive basis, with breakfast and dinner fairly standard holiday buffets of good quality, lunch was a la carte and with plenty on offer my highlight. The drinks on at AI were plentiful and not restricted to local only. We did almost no queueing.
The pools (4 outside) were excellent, our nearly 3 year old loved the kids pool with pirate ship and 9 slides! There was always sun beds available. My only criticism of the whole holiday was the smoking around the childrens pool that was ignored but the staff even with signs up clearly saying no smoking. I don't like the fact many parents smoked over their children but I really disliked them smoking over mine.
The evening was dominated by childrens entertainment which was enjoyed by all of them! The girls that provided this were energetic and made the kids evenings, our son didn't join them by day but I'm sure they were equally good then as well.
We don't generally return to the same place but this holiday was so hassle free we may well be tempted in early summer next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 kilometres from Palma lies the magnificent tourist resort of Palmanova. And in its centre, just 200 metres from its magnificent beaches, Viva Palmanova Aparthotel can be found. Recently renovated, this establishment is the best choice for families and couples seeking maximum comfort, a full range of amenities and great entertainment for all. Viva Palmanova has three different swimming pools: a general pool with a large sun terrace, a children’s pool with water games and a Pirate Boat, and an exclusive chill-out pool with Balinese sunbeds. Also the Viva Palmanova boasts a complete range of sports and leisure facilities: sports ground, gym, indoor pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, children’s playground, and recreational games, while an abundant and varied cuisine can be enjoyed in any of its restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Viva Palmanova & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Palmanova Palma Nova
- Viva Palma Nova
- Viva Palmanova & Spa Majorca