$227
$244
Martinez Apartments(Palmanova)(Great Value!)
$168
  • Pool
Hotel Gabarda & Gil(Palmanova)(Great Value!)
$79
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

FERGUS Bermudas(Palmanova)
$146
Sol Beach House Mallorca(Palmanova)
$523
$507
Hotels.com
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroyal terracebouncy castleviva hotelself cateringadult only pooljose mariakids clubpirate ship and slidest shirt paintingfootball pitchplay parkpool viewnext yearyoung childrenevery nightmini discoroof terrace
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Nice apartments with space enough for 2 adults and 2 children. Clean and nice hotel and friendly staff. Nice outside area with several pools and facilitis7activities for the children.
The beach was only 3 minutes walk away and plenty of restaurants in walking distance. October was nice and quite and the weather was still sunny and warm.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank T_I_Stavanger
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Me,my partner and our 1 year old stayed here for a week in September. I would highly recommend this hotel.
From the moment we walked into reception we were greeted by the friendly staff who were also happily greeted my son.
We booked the royal terrace room and it is amazing!good size living room with kitchen and small dining table.We were welcomed by complementary champagne and fruit. Up on the terrace area was sofas and dining table with a louger bed with a jacuzzi tub.
The hotel is brilliant for kids with a kids pool & slides,a play area with slide,trampoline & bouncy castle.
The location is close to the beach,shops,restaraunts etc.
We were all inclusive & the food was gorgeous with a brilliant choice for kids (also kids plastic bowls & cutlery etc)
Overall I would suggest you book this hotel and pay that little extra for the terrace room which needs to be booked direct with the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012
7  Thank bailey1234
Reviewed October 12, 2012

just spent one week here , the best hotel we have been in ,my 4 year old son loved it great for kids the staff were top class,rooms very clean,food very good ,the kids club and entertainment were excellent,nice friendly people,will go back next year .......

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank barry m
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Me and my boyfriend have spent a week at Viva Palma Nova from 4.9.2012 and absolutley loved it. The apartment was lovely, clean, very spacious and just all in all perfect for our weeks stay. We ate a few times in the hotel restaurant and enjoyed each meal there. (we were self catering) Cocktails really nice too :-) - plenty vodka in them (very strong) ha ha.

Due to not having any children with us we spent every day by the adult pool which is amazing, very quiet and relaxing, the pool wasn't cold either which was nice. Due to it being a very 'family' hotel the adult pool was usually quiet. Even though we didn't have kids with us we did watch the entertainment from our balcony a few nights as it looked over the stage and pool which was nice.

Around the area recommended bars are amigos - the owner is called rafael and loves to give you the pint of the finest!, the sports bar next to amigos, el mecca (nice foods and drinks) and last but not least katmandu. Katmandu is an attraction that a lot of people visit. It's great and has gorgeous food (we ate there 5 nights out of the 7 as its that nice)

All in all an amazing hotel with a lovely, clean and very friendly atmosphere. Staff are all really nice and speak better english than me!!!!!! We didn't visit the spa as it was so hot we wanted to sunbathe but had a little look in and it looked amazing!!!! Will definatly have a massage next year there!!

Will defiantly return - probably next year at the same time and we will be trying the terrace rooms I think next time (they look great as have a hot tub on the roof - amazing)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Claire L
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We, me and my nease had room 4006. It was really good have room backside, because it was evening sun there. Days was very hot, over 35 celcius in shadows and moister was 80 to 95%. Aircondition was really good to have, you have just keep doors and windows closed! Stuff are really friendly and serving was fast, allways with smiling in they face. They was working really long days and long weekdays! Room was always clene when we came back from poolarea in afternoon. Hallways were clean and allover hole hotel area was shining. There was lot of actives to everybody as to children as adults! I have been in Mallorca sience 1970, were many different hotels, but this one is BEST! Even it is more expencive, but you get worth to your money! It is near of everything, beach, evening activities, restaurants, farmacy, banks, waterparks etc... Spanish people are there so friendly and they will serving you in restaurants whit smil on face!
But, there is but, chinese restaurant and chinese shop, they are not friendly! Bad aditur and hig prices, even in restaurants you don't get service, avoid them. Rice was paid 6 euros/person, in my country,Finland, it is FREE!
Mallorca is beautyfull island, if you stay more than one week, rent a car and go to rownd trip of this island! There are so much to see, beautyfull landskape and mountins, gaves and more fun in differents waterparks and safari! And nature looks different in mountins and in country side. But anyway stay your hollyday in Hotel Viva Palma Nova, Best Hotel in hole Island. This hotel are for everybody, familys whit babys and youngsters, teenages,adults etc. To everybody and best of all
there are peoples from many countrys! I reseved allready new trip for next year,2013, for two weeks whit my grandson! He has been living in Mallorca one year in 4 monhts. He just like a lot that place, Mallorca and Viva Palma Nova hotel. So, I hope my story are helpfull to everybody who still watching different hotels and differents hollyday places! See you in Mallorca and hotel Viva Palma Nova! Hve a nice hollyday, where ever you deside to go!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family