My wife's an I spent a week at the hotel hawaii in Palma nova two weeks ago...there are with son many hotel positive and negative so here is our review of what we found at the hotel.....
The position of the hotel right on the bay is great although the sun never touched our sea view room once during the weeks stay.this may be different in the summer but the sun was always the case at the time we visited.
We where given a room 442 on our arrival and the room was suitable and a decent size and clean .during the day the room was fine but after 7 pm when the upstairs bar and entertainment began it was unbearable noise coming from above with feet running and chairs screeching apart from the noise from the music show. This is fine if you don't retire before 1pm but it was impossible to sleep until bar closed nod people disbursed. So much so that the morning after the first night I went to reception and asked if another room was available and was told the if I wanted a quiet room I would need to upgrade to a premium room which would allow my internet connection a daily paper and bath robe.yipee...but above all I would not be affected by the noise from the bar..despite having to pay 180 euros I decided to do this as I did not want to spoil the holiday especially as it was a present for my wife for our 40th wedding anniversary, as I explained to the man on reception. We where relocated to room 334 a larger room although this wasn't necessary but at least away from the noise.
The rooms gave us a great view of the pool area ( got a bit rowdy during the day as some of the all inclusive clients decided to drink it dry.) however it did give us some entertainment by watching the pool hoggers stand in prime position any thing from 7 30 in the morning waiting for the sun beds to be unleashed so they could get there towels on them to secure there place.( strange I thought the view was it was only the Germans who did this sort of thing.)
The food at this hotel was some of the very best I have experienced at an all inclusive hotel with a really extensive choice and presented with great care to be pleasing to the eye. The staff throughout the hotel where friendly and helpful with any queries answered .....well done to you all in and out of the kitchen..excellent.
We want out into palma on three of the seven days and ordered a packed lunch which was ready to pick up the morning after.the packed lunch again was well done and sufficient for our needs.
Well positioned for public transport links into palma and beyond if that's what you want...
We where apprehensive about palma nova being so close to magaluf bearing in mind the reputation but we found both resorts very nice at this time of year...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites is an all-inclusive hotel in Mallorca offering bed and breakfast, half-board and full-board accommodation, perfect for families and couples looking for the perfect holiday in Palma Nova in a good value hotel and with the best rates available. Situated by the sea, most family rooms at the Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites offer fantastic views over the bay of Palma Nova as well as offering a quiet family atmosphere, and a wide range of activities both for children and adults: the perfect match to spend unforgettable holidays with your family. New for 2015 - the addition of the Hawaii Suites Building situated across the street from the hotel (main building). The Suites Building will be totally renovated and will consist of Junior Suites and 1 Bedroom Apartments (both without seaviews). In the Hotel which is classed as the main building you will find panoramic terrace overlooking Palmanova bay, miniclub, swimming pool and terraces with private access to the sea, garden, gymnasium, ample buffet, Chill-out terrace ... In the Suites Building you will find a swimming pool, conference room, and a relaxing pool bar. There is also a panoramic Chill Out terrace which is exclusively for adults only (from 19:00 to 24:00. Weather permitting). Choose between All-inclusive, Bed and Breakfast, Half-board (includes breakfast and dinner. Beverage not included), Full-Board (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Beverage not included) or Bed Only in our hotel in Palma Nova and enjoy a real holiday! Check-in time: 14:00 Check-out time: 12:00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaii Mallorca Hotel
- Hotel Hawaii Majorca
- Hotel Hawaii Palma Nova
- Hawaii Mallorca Palma Nova
- Hawaii Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotel Hawaii Mallorca
- Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites Palmanova, Majorca