Arrived 12th Sept as part of a party of 6 couples with an ages ranging from late 30's to mid 50's. First impression was a short, but very steep hill up to the reception steps from where the taxi had dropped us off. The reception was clean, bright and airy, the staff were friendly and informed us that even though it was still only 10am, and normally rooms would not be available till 1pm, two rooms were available, this was really a nice surprise as it allowed us all to drop off our cases and start taking advantage of our All Inclusive.
First thing we noticed was a rather confusing set up with the lifts in the hotel, the reception is on level 0, and the one lift went up 6 floors from reception and also went down 1 floor, the other lift also had reception on level 0, but this lift only would go down 6 floors, a bit confusing but once you get the hang of it, it sort of makes sense.
The rooms are fairly basic, but clean and tidy, one thing no drawers in the room, only one sliding door on the wardrobe which was a bit odd as there was 2 sides to the wardrobe, so one side was always open, lots of shelving, and a settee. The air conditioning worked well, but the maid insisted on turning it off every day which would mean the room was quite hot when we returned each evening.
The restaurant is all self service, the food is good, and there is always plenty of choice, the two themed nights were well worth a try.
Drinks, well for most of the time the drinks included in the AI were good, but the policy of which drinks were not included is something you need to be aware of.
Evening entertainment, well this was the only thing which let the hotel down, after the kids disco, and the bingo, the cabaret was pretty poor, fortunately in a group of 12 we could provide our own entertainment, and there is no shortage of bars around.
The pool area is nice, if anything there would appear to be too many sun beds for the space available, the pool bar in OK, but the staff really did vary in attitude, and on one occasion we were refused drinks as 2 of us had gone to the bar to get drinks for the group of 12 in our party, up until then this had been acceptable, and when we questioned why it was no longer allowed we were just told that was the hotel policy.
Overall this was a nice hotel, and with a few changes could be an extremely good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites is an all-inclusive hotel in Mallorca offering bed and breakfast, half-board and full-board accommodation, perfect for families and couples looking for the perfect holiday in Palma Nova in a good value hotel and with the best rates available. Situated by the sea, most family rooms at the Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites offer fantastic views over the bay of Palma Nova as well as offering a quiet family atmosphere, and a wide range of activities both for children and adults: the perfect match to spend unforgettable holidays with your family. New for 2015 - the addition of the Hawaii Suites Building situated across the street from the hotel (main building). The Suites Building will be totally renovated and will consist of Junior Suites and 1 Bedroom Apartments (both without seaviews). In the Hotel which is classed as the main building you will find panoramic terrace overlooking Palmanova bay, miniclub, swimming pool and terraces with private access to the sea, garden, gymnasium, ample buffet, Chill-out terrace ... In the Suites Building you will find a swimming pool, conference room, and a relaxing pool bar. There is also a panoramic Chill Out terrace which is exclusively for adults only (from 19:00 to 24:00. Weather permitting). Choose between All-inclusive, Bed and Breakfast, Half-board (includes breakfast and dinner. Beverage not included), Full-Board (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Beverage not included) or Bed Only in our hotel in Palma Nova and enjoy a real holiday! Check-in time: 14:00 Check-out time: 12:00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaii Mallorca Hotel
- Hotel Hawaii Majorca
- Hotel Hawaii Palma Nova
- Hawaii Mallorca Palma Nova
- Hawaii Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotel Hawaii Mallorca
- Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites Palmanova, Majorca