Just returned from a 2 week stay at the Hawaii, 3 star trying to be a 4 star. We upgraded from HB to AI adults 30 euros a day children £15 euros on the 1st sept that goes down to 22 euros and 11 euros. As drinks are 4 star prices worth the money. However as my daughter is 13 had to pay adult price upgrade which I think is unfair. Bar staff very nice a helpful. Reception depends who is on duty. !!!
Rooms cleaned daily. We had a nice size room for the four of us. Lovely sea view. 236
Kids club my 7 year old went most days enjoyed it however some days she said it was boring. The girls worked very hard.
Entertainment in the evening was hit and miss. Need to give the bingo up as all it did was kill the evening win a voucher for a free cocktail or drink upgrade not worth the bother. Chairs and tables looked like they were from a cafe. Big pillars blocked a lot of the very small stage. So you could hear but not see what was going on.
The second week a few groups of men and women on the booze all day and night loud and brash language not good With children around. Don't think management cared who stayed as long as hotel was full.
Pool area a bit small however never a issue getting a sunbed. Pool area needed to be cleaned never in the two weeks we were there did they jet wash the whole pool area. Saw a man with a mop cleaning small areas my 7 year old could have done better. Glass was really dirty. Stayed at the torrenova up the road twice before their pool area was always spotless. Don't think I will be returning.
Food lots of choice sometimes a bit strange worth trying it thou.
All in all this is just a 3 star hotel. Reception area looks 4 star but that's it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites is an all-inclusive hotel in Mallorca offering bed and breakfast, half-board and full-board accommodation, perfect for families and couples looking for the perfect holiday in Palma Nova in a good value hotel and with the best rates available. Situated by the sea, most family rooms at the Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites offer fantastic views over the bay of Palma Nova as well as offering a quiet family atmosphere, and a wide range of activities both for children and adults: the perfect match to spend unforgettable holidays with your family. New for 2015 - the addition of the Hawaii Suites Building situated across the street from the hotel (main building). The Suites Building will be totally renovated and will consist of Junior Suites and 1 Bedroom Apartments (both without seaviews). In the Hotel which is classed as the main building you will find panoramic terrace overlooking Palmanova bay, miniclub, swimming pool and terraces with private access to the sea, garden, gymnasium, ample buffet, Chill-out terrace ... In the Suites Building you will find a swimming pool, conference room, and a relaxing pool bar. There is also a panoramic Chill Out terrace which is exclusively for adults only (from 19:00 to 24:00. Weather permitting). Choose between All-inclusive, Bed and Breakfast, Half-board (includes breakfast and dinner. Beverage not included), Full-Board (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Beverage not included) or Bed Only in our hotel in Palma Nova and enjoy a real holiday! Check-in time: 14:00 Check-out time: 12:00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaii Mallorca Hotel
- Hotel Hawaii Majorca
- Hotel Hawaii Palma Nova
- Hawaii Mallorca Palma Nova
- Hawaii Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotel Hawaii Mallorca
- Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites Palmanova, Majorca