Stayed here for 1 week in 08/13
Hotel. Just been upgraded to a 4*?.I'd say a good tourist 3*
The Hotel is clean and in a perfect location. Great to have steps into the clear sea from the Hotel. And for beach lovers 2 Minutes stroll.
The Sea steps go down to a sandy part of sea bed after about 2 Metres of pebbles. There are large stepping stones to help the pain of walking those couple of metres. Ideal for children to swim.
The sea starts about 3ft-4ft deep Great for adults and kids and a nice selection of fish for those who snorkel (well worth taking with you) At the Bar end of the Hotel there is Surfboard hire and lessons. Large stand on Surfboards for Adults and Kids from 7+ Would be fine. David
who ran it was amazing and prices in the "Happy Hour" €5 for 30 Minutes. My kids and wife went out most days. Good Value and great fun www.supingmallorca.com David took some great underwater pics of the kids.
The Hotel pool is far too small. And if it was not being able to swim in the sea I would not have enjoyed this Hotel. If you like nice pools I would go elsewhere. The pool bar serves all the drinks/slush and Ice cream and has a nice shaded seating area. Nice there is no music being blasted out. As for the sunbed situation. School Hols the Hotel was full and we reserved on the way to Breakfast 9.15am ish. All the prime spots had gone but not a problem. There are no movable umbrellas. There is just not the space with the sunbeds and the size of the pool area.
Negatives. Just a few loud vulgar Brits! And people use the bins please!
Rooms were nice we went for a sea view and this was well worth it. Having a drink on the balcony admiring all the boats. Cleaning was very good as was the sleep quality just a few usual loud Brits clomping around at night. #takeyourheelsofflove!
Entertainment was not the best at all. The Hotel has not got the infrastructure for the amount of
guests. For the location I'd remodel the Hotel. Bigger rooms less guests and make it more exclusive,
Food on All Inclusive was very good. Pretty basic and maybe not the choice due to the size of the buffet counters. Breakfasts were good. But no fresh fruit juice! 4*! We used the restaurant once at lunch and the food was very good.
Drinks on the AI were fine and the wine at self serve in the restaurant was very nice. The red and white. In the Bars it was terrible. Negatives. Some people eat like Pigs and leave enough waste to feed another family. It's always the fatties! There are some nice old boys in the restaurant. Always on the go and very helpful.
TIPS for the Hotel. 4 Star Hotel
Water in Bottles. You put signs up " DO NOT FILL BOTTLES " in the restaurant. That must tell you something. Get water in Bottles . Simples
Pool Table at the pool side bar. Take the balls away at 10 PM you have rooms above and Drunken people at 1 AM can play pool. Some moron @ 11.30 PM trying to lift the table banging
it up and down to rescue a ball. English of course. The Hotel does not need a few €. You are now 4*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites is an all-inclusive hotel in Mallorca offering bed and breakfast, half-board and full-board accommodation, perfect for families and couples looking for the perfect holiday in Palma Nova in a good value hotel and with the best rates available. Situated by the sea, most family rooms at the Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites offer fantastic views over the bay of Palma Nova as well as offering a quiet family atmosphere, and a wide range of activities both for children and adults: the perfect match to spend unforgettable holidays with your family. New for 2015 - the addition of the Hawaii Suites Building situated across the street from the hotel (main building). The Suites Building will be totally renovated and will consist of Junior Suites and 1 Bedroom Apartments (both without seaviews). In the Hotel which is classed as the main building you will find panoramic terrace overlooking Palmanova bay, miniclub, swimming pool and terraces with private access to the sea, garden, gymnasium, ample buffet, Chill-out terrace ... In the Suites Building you will find a swimming pool, conference room, and a relaxing pool bar. There is also a panoramic Chill Out terrace which is exclusively for adults only (from 19:00 to 24:00. Weather permitting). Choose between All-inclusive, Bed and Breakfast, Half-board (includes breakfast and dinner. Beverage not included), Full-Board (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Beverage not included) or Bed Only in our hotel in Palma Nova and enjoy a real holiday! Check-in time: 14:00 Check-out time: 12:00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaii Mallorca Hotel
- Hotel Hawaii Majorca
- Hotel Hawaii Palma Nova
- Hawaii Mallorca Palma Nova
- Hawaii Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotel Hawaii Mallorca
- Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites Palmanova, Majorca