Stayed at Hawaii for one week (25th of october-1st of november) with my boyfriend on our first holiday together.
CAN NOT FAULT IT!
Don't know what these people are on about the hotel is absouletly amazing!
stayed in room 710
Due to it being end of the season we ended upwith a newly refurbushed room. we payed a tad extra for a sea view room anyway but the views are picture perfect! rooms are spacious and very very clean. Beds are alot more comfyier than you would think. rooms come with a safe (which you have to pay to use £25 deposit but you get £5 back at end of stay) a fridge, tea and coffee making facilites and an utterly fab shower. only fault with the room is that the double bed is two singles pushed together which isnt a proplem but in the night (if you fidget) the beds slowly seperate. However we solved this by placing a bottle down either side.
The food is to die for!
we stayed all inclusive which i would definetly recomend
breakfast is basic english breakfast bacon, eggs sausage, beans, hash browns, toast and cerals.
lunch was burgers, chips, pastas and other lunchs type foods
tea for the first 3-4 days there was plenty of choice (Pasta, burgers, chips, kids menu and a buffet style lay out that changed every night) however due to going at the end of the season the pasta and burgers got took away and we just had the buffet style tea which still had plenty to choose from. Also twice weekly the hotel have a theme night one was mexican which featured chicken fajita's and other mexican treats and the other was chinese which offered lots of different typesof chinese foods (if you like it which i did not)
the staff seemed friendly enough, and they tried to be as friendly as possible even through busy meals times, bar staff never smiledbut i can understand why sitting thorugh thee same kids disco for nearly every night of the year would depress me too.
melainey the childrens entertainer is great! shes very friendly and makes sure that everyone is enjoying theirselfs
also due to it being the end of the season the hotel was low on staff so they asked parents to dressup as thehotels mascot or 'panda' as he is known.
as it was my boyfriends birthday while we were there he happily voluntered. I would suggest this for anyone its the mpost iv ever laughed!
is very clean very good nd very big
its confussing at first to get to the pool so id suggest exploring at first.
the pool area looked good but we never used it as the sea was warmer than the pool
also at the pool area there is a private walk way down to the beach which is nice to walk down.
the bar area is again clean but alittle cramped at times but the hotel are refurbishing it for their 4 star award (well deserved)
every where else is again clean and nice
can not fault at all! right on the beach of palmanova
far enough away from magaluf that you dont get 'drunks' wondering around near you at night but near enough to walk into in the day
near bus stops so you can hop on to marineland or palma
theres plenty to do nearby too just incase you somehow get bored.
overall would definetly stay again and had a fantasic stay and our holiday was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alua Hawaii Mallorca & Suites (ex Intertur) is an all-inclusive hotel in Mallorca offering bed and breakfast, half-board and full-board accommodation, perfect for families and couples looking for the perfect holiday in Palma Nova in a good value hotel and with the best rates available. Situated by the sea, most family rooms at the Alua Hawaii Mallorca & Suites (ex Intertur) offer fantastic views over the bay of Palma Nova as well as offering a quiet family atmosphere, and a wide range of activities both for children and adults: the perfect match to spend unforgettable holidays with your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Alua Hawaii Mallorca & Suites (ex Intertur) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaii Mallorca Hotel
- Hotel Hawaii Majorca
- Hotel Hawaii Palma Nova
- Hawaii Mallorca Palma Nova
- Hawaii Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotel Hawaii Mallorca
- Alua Hawaii Mallorca & Suites (Ex Intertur) Palmanova, Majorca