Apartamentos Las Palomas Econotels
$208
Hostal Jakiton(Palmanova)(Great Value!)
$80
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$206
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

Cabau Aquasol(Palmanova)
$220
$208
  • Restaurant
$255
$207
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $237/night.

FERGUS Bermudas(Palmanova)
$248
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $278/night.

$207
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $319/night.

Hotel Gabarda & Gil(Palmanova)(Great Value!)
$133
$196
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

Globales Apartamentos Nova(Palmanova)(Great Value!)
$528
  • Beachfront
All reviewswashing machineclean apartmentpalma novacheap nightlocal amenitieshotel managershops restaurantsnext yeartwin bedsa bit tiredlocation was perfectlong weekendnight breaka stones throwenglish channelsfloormagaluf
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

10 of us stayed here in early July, all teenagers or in our 20's, in 2 rooms at total opposite ends of the hotel to each other.
On arrival we were greeted by the owner who gave us our keys and asked us to pay for our rooms in the morning. I had paid €200 as a deposit on booking.

The hotel is basic, but all we needed for a good "Lads holiday"
Good location, only 15-20 minute walk from Magaluf.
The pool is small and the life guard doesn't like you having too much fun with ball games.

The real fun came 2 days into our stay. The cost for our 2 rooms was €1100 for 4 nights. As I say 200 paid before arrival.
The group paid mainly in one hit, 2 others needed to get cash out.
The 2 others promptly paid and went on their way.

The lady there, Martins assistant I suppose doesn't speak great English which doesn't help.

I was told she was looking for me as we were owed some money from our payments, but she then needed more money from me.
I said you do not owe us, we do not owe you.

I had a very heated conversation with her that left me fuming, my mate had to walk out before saying some thing he might regret.

I eventually stormed out, me got chatting to another group staying at the hotel, who informed me that they too were asked for more money....
I was eventually told 'not to worry about the money'

I think someone may have been trying to con us but I stood my ground and asked to see Martin the owner if he had anything to say.
He declined as he was out when this was happening bit contactable by phone.

The pool side bar is ok, the owner of that doesn't like it if you sit on his cushions with wet swimmers, what does he expect?!

All in all a good stay, basic but ok.

Stayed as 10 lads, on the Barlows Boys Tour 2K13/ Are you on glue tour!!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank DavidCoy28
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Got to hotel around midnight met by promise the lady ln charge who was very welcoming gave us our key told us where we get some food and drink as for the hotel everything need for an apartment clean and tidy excellent location try dolphin restaurant down the road from reflex good food and orion bar for a drink out the hotel turn right on whole great hotel and a great place for a holiday

Room Tip: Higher the better
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mickyd445
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Myself and my husband have just returned from staying at Las Paloma's. We stayed in room 604. On arrival (just gone 12 midnight) we were welcomed by a lady in the reception area who gave us a key and with no other explanation left us on our way. We went to the room and on entering it absolutely stank! The whole room smelt of stale oil and food from the kitchen area.. The sink area was the worst but made the whole room smell terrible! It was pretty hot when we arrived so this made the room muggy as well as smelly. The hobs were covered in old food that had stuck to the hob and burnt on, the floor had loads of sand and worst of all- there were pubic hairs in the bed!! I was so shocked at the standards after reading the reviews on here! I work for Travelodge which itself faces a lot of complaints and I deal with customer service as part of my role there, in many ways this has made me understand what is and is not acceptable- this accommodation was not acceptable I would not expect a guest of ours to stay here and would have refunded them or done all I could to resolve the issues. So we quickly returned to reception as we were aware of the time. The lady who we had to talk to over an intercom put the phone down on us several times and pretended she had no understanding of what we were saying until finally coming down to meet us, she was very blunt and rude to us, she said the room was clean as she had done it herself and we had to ask for another room it wasn't offered to us- this room didn't even have the beds made and stank of cigarette smoke (you are allowed to smoke in the rooms) she said all the rooms smelled because the rooms were always shut up for long periods of time. I told her I'd rather keep my previous room if those were our only two options, and she offered us some clean sheets. At the same time we asked for air con which she told us we didn't need? Eventually she gave us a remote but the unit in our room was broken. Our stay was for 10 days and our treatment over this time did not improve. The smell didn't go away either which made me feel sick every time I walked in the door. As a result this was not a self catering room for us as we could not eat there. My family have always had holidays in Mallorca but this was by far the worst experience we have had, I would strongly recommend anybody to reconsider before booking this accommodation.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank JJC14
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Very good location which only 50 meters from the sea. Excellent views starts from 7th floor. You can feel there that hotel manager and his staff really care about you and your needs. Free parking, free swimming pool. Best supermarket Euroski is only 300 meters from the hotel with good choice of fresh seafood and wines.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank AlexTheBlack
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Clean and tidy. Ask for clean towels and bedding and they will change them for you. Staff were helpful. Great location, right beside the beach, shops etc. Magaluf is around a 15min walk away. Booked again for the end of the season. Never went around the pool, because the beach is so close. But the pool looked clean and was popular with others in the hotel. Washer in our room, secure balcony. Brilliant!!! We didn't pay much and didn't expect much, but we got what we paid for and were not disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends