Apartamentos Las Palomas Econotels
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sol Beach House Mallorca(Palmanova)
FERGUS Bermudas(Palmanova)
  • Beachfront
OLA Hotel Panama(Palmanova)
Zafiro Palace Palmanova(Palmanova)
View Hotel
All reviewsclean apartmentpalma novacheap nightlocal amenitieshotel managershops restaurantsnext yeartwin bedsa bit tiredlong weekendnight breakfloorwashermagaluftaximicrowavelidl
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 2, 2011

me my two best friends and my mum stayed at this hotel and can't believe all the negative responses that have been left.. yeah the reception is basically a cupboard but thats all you need really. If you need the man to sort out air-con and safety deposit boxes he's always around and sorts it out for you. he's not rude he just gets on with it. the room was clean and basic which provided everything we needed. the only downfall was the tank under the air-con would quickly fill with water when on so needed to be emptied daily but besides that i thoroughly enjoyed my stay. the location of the hotel was perfect! right next to the beach, the shops, restaurants, palma nova's strip and only a 10 minute walk from magaluf's strip along the beach front with the most amazing restaurants. the apartments had a security guard who was quite friendly but most of the time kept to himself and would tell you to keep it down when coming back from a night out and that would be the end of it. the food in the hotels restaurant was lovely and a good price. the pool was basic but was never crowded and although you have to pay for the sunbeds you soon realise its a good idea because during the afternoon when people leave to go get food and drinks some other people come along and try to take their sunbeds but the lifeguard jumps straight in and tells them they are taken so they cannot have them meaning your spot is secured. you can easily spend your whole day on the sunbeds by the pool and not realise so 2euro was a very good price. i would not recommend buying a sunbed and umbrella on the beach. two beds and an umbrella cost us around 12euro so for all 4 of us it cost nearly 25euro which is rediculous.
this hotel was a good price and had everything you needed.. its not exactly 5* so not everything is perfect but i'm definitely staying at this hotel again next year :)

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank RL91
Reviewed January 1, 2011

My friend and I arrived at this hotel and WERE HANDED A PIECE OF PAPER BY THE RUDE OWNER SAYING THEY HAD OVER BOOKED AND WE COULD NOT STAY THERE FOR 2 NIGHTS!!!
We were then pointed in the direction of another hotel which they were putting us up in which turned out to be horrible. Then on the day we were allowed back to Las Palomas I actually cried as it was so awful and each and every night I couldn't sleep because of the noise from the rooms above and beside ours. THE WORST HOTEL EVER AND I DO NOT THINK I AM HARD TO PLEASE! Please don't stay here.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Nemo2011
Reviewed December 2, 2010

Don't believe everything you read, the reason these apartments do not have a proper reception is because there is one block of private apartments. We were on the 4th floor and had a pool view, the location is amazing just across the road is the beach, round the corner is "Banana joes" and a 5 min walk will take you to magaluf. I went with my partner and this was his first holiday in majorca and we loved it so much we're going next july to the same apartments.
The apartments themselves are basic but clean and the staff are kind and friendly. The swim pool is lovely too relax in and there is a bus stop a 2 min walk away taking you to palma or andrax.
Had an amazing time.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Emznemz
Reviewed September 10, 2010

We spent 4 nights here on a hen weekend, and it was great value for money. We shared three to a room, and there was plenty of space. Bed was clean and comfy, and apartment was clean. The smallest bath I have ever seen - but the shower worked fine. Also useful to have a full size fridge to keep the vodka in!! If you want a cheap, clean apartment that's perfectly located to the beaches of Palma Nova, and only a short walk to the craziness of Magaluf, then this is for you. This is not 5 star accommodation so if you want that, go somewhere else, but if you want good value accommodation in a perfect location, choose this.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2010

What a Dump .... the reception is located in what can only be described as a Linen closet.
The rooms allocated for 4 people were tiny, not enough room to swing a cat the balcony doors were both broken the air con unit flooded our balcony 4 times.

The hygiene in the rooms were vile, greeted with mouldy shower curtians , smelly bathrooms and pubic hair on the seat, the Fridge still had food from the last visitors the matresses looked like they'd been picked up from a homeless shelter and the cleaners were a joke.
Our towels and sheets were not changed once with in a week, when you tried to complain the staff were skeletal ,the security gaurd was arrogant and rude ..... overall NO customer service

I understand the place was a bargain but I have been to much cheaper places and got much better quality there is no excuse for hygiene issues.

Definatley not 2 star I would hestitate to give this any star, people looking to book this horrendous apartment should be warned that half the apartments are residential or occupied by workers not ideal as a holiday resort.

Not Recommended!!!!!!