We stayed for a few nights with our 1 year old daughter who is not the easiest of babies and after a horrific time with her in Greece a few mnths earlier we were reluctant but bit the bullet and did it..what a difference a good hotel/apartment makes...excellent size apartment full sun on balcony all day(perfect) lovely pool area very friendly staff..great food..free WiFi..plenty of sunbeds & a little play park which she loved..
Perfect location,10mins stroll into magaluf or the heart of Palma & its beautiful beach..cheap beer! 1.20euro for pint of San Miguel is Palma nova..
The only negative I have is the bath & shower was a little dated and could do with a spruce up..
Overall fabulous place definitely returning next year :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playas Ca's Saboners Aparthotel is spacious, comfortable and equipped with television, full kitchen, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, air conditioning and a large terrace. We also have a beautiful, crystal clear pool which is surrounded by millenary olive trees, palms and gardens, where you can relax and soak up the sun. In the apartments in Majorca you'll find an ideal place at an exceptional price to enjoy a family holiday of all the wonderful attractions of Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playas Ca`s Saboners Hotel Palma Nova
- Apartamentos Playas Cas Saboners Hotel
- Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners Palmanova, Majorca