I have just returned from Playa's Ca's Saboners Apartments and I found very few faults at all. The location was excellent, only 5 mins walk to main shopping, restaurants, bars and beach. There is a supermarket directly next door although we found it more expensive than others.
I was travelling with two kids who absolutely loved the pool area and the evening entertainment was excellent, reptile shows, birds of prey shows and movie quizzes, but do be warned, the reptile and birds of prey show will request a photo taken with their camera and they will chrage you 10 euro for the priviledge!!
The room was cleaned Mon, We and Fri althoough the cleaners did tend to arrive very early, about 9am, although they did return later on request.
We visited the Western Water Park which was excellent, a really good day out for adults and children alike. Food within the park again is very expensive but there is so much to do which apart from shows, is included on your daily ticket.
We then visited Marineland (all the major attractions have free buses from PalmaNova) and found it was a bit of a disappointment compared to the thrills of the water Park. I must say though the Dolphin and Sealion show was very good!!
Must recommend 'El Mecca' restaurant and bar. It is about 5 mins walk from Playa's Ca's Saboners, down the steps opposite the apartments it is located on the main street. Excellent food, very reasonable prices. We went a couple of nights in a row but gets very busy so try and get there early enough to get a table!
The apartments themselves were basic but clean. It wasn't overly noisy at night but because they all overlook the main pool and bar area, there was no chance of a 'lie-in'!! The staff were very friendly and approachable. Food was cheap and cheerful in the bar area, huge portions, breakfast was especially good! the pool area tends to get very busy during the day and people were leaviing their towels out to reserve sunbeds, which is the only way you will get one!
the beach in PalmaNova was clean and a lovely day out. Again be warned if you take a sunbed and a parasol, you will get charged for both so you are better to go early and plan to spend most of the day there to get your money's worth!!
Overall the resort is fantastic, we found no need to hire a car as everything was within walking distance. Very clean, family friendly resorts. The apartments I will certainly return to although I think during peak season will get extremely busy. Hope you enjoy these apartments and this resort as much as we did!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playas Ca's Saboners Aparthotel is spacious, comfortable and equipped with television, full kitchen, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, air conditioning and a large terrace. We also have a beautiful, crystal clear pool which is surrounded by millenary olive trees, palms and gardens, where you can relax and soak up the sun. In the apartments in Majorca you'll find an ideal place at an exceptional price to enjoy a family holiday of all the wonderful attractions of Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playas Ca`s Saboners Hotel Palma Nova
- Apartamentos Playas Cas Saboners Hotel
- Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners Palmanova, Majorca