Our stay at Saboners was very enjoyable. 8 of us booked for a leaving school holiday, sharing two one-bedroom apartments. We found them very clean and spacious enough, and the sofa beds in the living room were just as comfortable as the beds in the bedroom. It perhaps would have been more convenient to have the option to change the bed linens during the week, but that wasn't a big issue, and the towels were changed twice which fine.
The balcony was an excellent size and extremely private - we actually found it difficult to talk to our friends on the balcony next to us, and we managed to serve a meal for 8 on one without feeling squashed on the third night.
The pool was lovely, and clean, though we only used it once as the beautiful beach was so close, literally across the street and down a few flights of steps. We found we preferred the beach because although we went at the beginning of the season, it was pretty much deserted during the week when the locals weren't there.
Our only noteworthy complaint about our stay at Saboners was that they seemed to have taken the reviews on here from last year to heart. At 12 midnight every night we were told by the security guard to go inside from our balconies, or remain totally silent - we were even told to be quiet when there was two of us having a quiet conversation. This was usually okay as most nights we went out to the magaluf strip at about 12, but if any of us came home early, or for the two nights we stayed in, we felt fairly uncomfortable, especially as we didn't want anybody to smoke in the room.
However all in all we had a fantastic stay at Saboners, and the curfew didn't really affect us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playas Ca's Saboners Aparthotel is spacious, comfortable and equipped with television, full kitchen, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, air conditioning and a large terrace. We also have a beautiful, crystal clear pool which is surrounded by millenary olive trees, palms and gardens, where you can relax and soak up the sun. In the apartments in Majorca you'll find an ideal place at an exceptional price to enjoy a family holiday of all the wonderful attractions of Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playas Ca`s Saboners Hotel Palma Nova
- Apartamentos Playas Cas Saboners Hotel
- Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners Palmanova, Majorca