Ok, so I am at Cas Saboners just now, I have been here 5 days now. The rooms are basic but clean and comfortable, they even have a hairdryer and a toaster which is a bonus. All rooms face the pools. The cleaners come in every couple of days. The staff are lovely and helpful. To get to the beach you cross the road and go down some steps and across another road, takes 5 mins. Wifi is free although it doesnt work all the time but its still good. They could be doing with some extra sunbeds as people put towels on them and disappear for half the day, leaving no sun beds for people who want to use them. There was some stags andhens but noone caused any trouble.
All in all im having a good stay and would return again. If your looking for 5 star then look elsewhere .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playas Ca's Saboners Aparthotel is spacious, comfortable and equipped with television, full kitchen, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, air conditioning and a large terrace. We also have a beautiful, crystal clear pool which is surrounded by millenary olive trees, palms and gardens, where you can relax and soak up the sun. In the apartments in Majorca you'll find an ideal place at an exceptional price to enjoy a family holiday of all the wonderful attractions of Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playas Ca`s Saboners Hotel Palma Nova
- Apartamentos Playas Cas Saboners Hotel
- Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners Palmanova, Majorca