Here are some points from my side.
Recommended and positive aspects:
-for young people who wants to go party in Magalluf, but to sleep over the night also
-for budget vacations
-for group of friends
-who spends more time in beach than near pool
-very good location - beaches and night life are very close
-cleaned every second day
-free car parking near hotel (separate area)
Do not recommend:
-For families with kids. Pool is small.
-For elder persons. No entertainment in quality
-Low comfort level in apartment.
The opinion from the 2 persons about 28 years with limited budget, who liked to spend few nights in bars and nightclubs in Magaluf, few days traveling around the island and few days just in a beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playas Ca's Saboners Aparthotel is spacious, comfortable and equipped with television, full kitchen, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, air conditioning and a large terrace. We also have a beautiful, crystal clear pool which is surrounded by millenary olive trees, palms and gardens, where you can relax and soak up the sun. In the apartments in Majorca you'll find an ideal place at an exceptional price to enjoy a family holiday of all the wonderful attractions of Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playas Ca`s Saboners Hotel Palma Nova
- Apartamentos Playas Cas Saboners Hotel
- Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners Palmanova, Majorca