“Now even better”

My Tapas
Ranked #5 of 141 Restaurants in Palmanova
Cuisines: Bar, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: My Tapas is a typical Andalusian Tapas Bar/Restaurant, located at the beach promenade in Palma Nova. Our Chef Carlos with his over 20 years of Kitchen experience in Spain prepares every day fresh his favorite Tapas for you to enjoy on our Terrace. We also have a wide selection of wines to choose from
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“Now even better”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Last time it was only tapas. Now you could have fresch tapas and paella. The sangeria they are making is the best in Palmanova. You should also try the schrimps and alioli.It is a very nice place and now they have lovely deserts also.

1 Thank kennet-spain

• Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really nice evening”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We had a really cozy and nice evening at My Tapas. The food and wine was very good. Polite staff and great service. We can certainly recommend this place.

1 Thank kapers1983
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best tapas I've ever had!!!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Excellent restaurant, I will definitely be back! Food and wine was delicious, service was impeccable, great location and gorgeous view! A must go to restaurant when in Mallorca.

1 Thank Rebuzen
Dundee, United Kingdom
“I've had better tapas in the UK”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My friend and I visited here for a meal.

The service was fast and friendly, however, the tapas was not great. The patatas bravas was essentially fried cubes of potato covered in ketchup - not good! The meatballs were ok but not a lot of sauce and half the dish was filled with yet more potato! The spanish omelette was good though.

I'd recommend the sangria!

• Visited August 2013
“Don't waste your euros !!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Decided to try My Tapas ,wish we hadn't bothered ! Food was awful . Ordered various tapas , 6 in all , they were very poor -fast food springs to mind. Patatas bravas was fried potatoes with ketchup over ,seafood tapas looked and tasted like it was out of a jar ,containing crab sticks and silver skin onions !!! Our local Spanish tapas bar in England beats this hands down. My Tapas - I don't think so !! Not for me again .