“Don't waste your euros !!”
Review of My Tapas

My Tapas
Ranked #3 of 141 Restaurants in Palmanova
Cuisines: Bar, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: My Tapas is a typical Andalusian Tapas Bar/Restaurant, located at the beach promenade in Palma Nova. Our Chef Carlos with his over 20 years of Kitchen experience in Spain prepares every day fresh his favorite Tapas for you to enjoy on our Terrace. We also have a wide selection of wines to choose from
“Don't waste your euros !!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Decided to try My Tapas ,wish we hadn't bothered ! Food was awful . Ordered various tapas , 6 in all , they were very poor -fast food springs to mind. Patatas bravas was fried potatoes with ketchup over ,seafood tapas looked and tasted like it was out of a jar ,containing crab sticks and silver skin onions !!! Our local Spanish tapas bar in England beats this hands down. My Tapas - I don't think so !! Not for me again .

• Polish first
Stockholm, Sweden
“Great traditional tapas”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

excellent wine, superb location, good service and sensational food. what else can you ask for from a tapas restaurant. the jamon iberico is strongly recommended from me

Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Traditional Tapas”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This place was quite a hike from our hotel in Magaluf but completely worth it. The food was so delicious and fresh. The dates wrapped in bacon were heavenly, but I think my favorite might have been the sweet peppers. There were six girls total and we all ordered different Tapas and ate family style. I really couldn't find anything to complain about. The prices were very reasonable, only wish we could had made happy hour for 1/2 price Sangria.

London, United Kingdom
“Proper Spanish Food”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Excellent tapas, great wine and beer. Quick staff and great view. A bit more pricey but worth it...........................................................

Visited August 2013
Puerto Real
“Great tapas and great place”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We definitely recommend this great location in palmanova, next to the beach with a wonderful view!
The tapas were all delicious, typical and very well presented. Nice and friendly staff. We will come back!