“Good relaxing place”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I come every year to mallorca on a cycling trip and found this lovely bar overlooking Palma nova !! Good relaxing place to b

Reviewed January 21, 2014

My Husband and I spent four nights in Palmanova in September 2013 and found the Chi Lounge on our first day and it ended up a place we visited each day, often twice a day. The views are so relaxing straight out on to the bay and mixed with the relaxing, chill-out music it was the ideal place to totally wind down.
Sooooo comfortable with inflatable sofas, a cool white interior and a real laid back vibe.
Loved the sushi, which was first class and made to order and cocktails were perfect.
If you are visiting Palmanova don't overlook this little gem.
Top class, friendly service was also a real factor to us returning each day.

3  Thank Lisa Jane M
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We where there late october 2013 and had a great time. Great sushi and great noodles. The hot Asian sauce was indeed hot! Soft music and nice serving. Will definitely return to this place!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We visited based on the Tripadvisor reviews and I'm pleased to report that it lived up to every review!!

Amazing location, very funky for adults to chill while the kids play at the beach a few metres across the path.

I had the sashimi combo- sooooooo fresh and tasty sashimi (and I visit Japan a lot so know what fresh sashimi tastes like!)- the sushi, prawn and beef dishes were also amazing.

Nice friendly service- cool furnature- don't miss it!!!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Visit it during my holidays and have to say that the atmosphere with the manager Toni is how it should be.
The Chinese and Japanese food is amazing , the sushi and maki is the best we have eaten at entire Mallorca.
We prefer to sit here seeing the sun going down and drink one of the cocktails prepared by Toni.

The Chi lounge service, atmosphere, music and food is an example for the most places I have visit such as Nikki beach and the beach clubs at Ibiza
No wannabe's here but good people