“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of La Piazzetta

La Piazzetta
Ranked #91 of 137 Restaurants in Palmanova
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

good food, good service, maybe a wee touch pricey. Staff were very nice and couldn't do enough the end

Visited April 2014

• Polish first
tasteslikefame
“Good view”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

Location was nice, sitting in the sun looking at the sea. Service and food was average, we both had pizza which both came with some toppings missing. My vegetarian pizza was not good, basically just big chunks of artichoke on bread. We didn't return.

• Visited April 2014
Northumberland
“Nice dinner but overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

We ate here as a family of 7 - 2 kids, a teenager and four adults - during our holiday in Majorca this Easter. It was a very handy restaurant for us as we were staying at the Ponent Mar (very nice - see my review!) and since the kids had already had a long walk during the day, we thought we'd eat close to home. The food was average Italian fare, my Dad ordered the seafood pasta, my husband ordered the seafood pizza, my mum ordered the 3 cheese pizza and my son ordered the kebab pizza. I had a chicken salad and my 2 daughters had the spaghetti Bolognese on the kids menu. Although the food was nice - my chicken salad was especially good - very large and filling with plenty of chicken on it - it was more expensive than other restaurants of this type. On average 10 Euros for a pizza or salad. Even the kids menu was just under 6 Euros and they didn't even get a drink or dessert including as they usually do. Also - the bread and olives - yes watch out for those, they're not a free gift - very naughty!! The restaurant itself is very pleasant - we ate on the large terrace area but there was an indoor space too in case the weather wasn't so great. We found the staff friendly and attentive although she struggled to understand my Dad's questions - her English was obviously quite limited and unfortunately so is our Spanish!! All in all, a pleasant evening and tasty food, but a bit too expensive for my liking - if you're prepared to walk a little further down the road you can get a better value meal elsewhere - especially if you don't mind a long walk along the seafront towards Torrenova - you can almost halve the bill if you eat down there!

• Visited April 2014
“Average.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

This place is in a great location. It's a great place to enjoy a meal sat outside. Our group had lunch here on our first day. I had the seafood tagliatelle. It was very delicious, but I never got to try even just 1 of my 4 mussels as they were very overcooked that they wouldn't come out of their shells... Not great! But the rest of the dish was delicious & I enjoyed it. Quite slow service.. Overall all, an 'okay' restaurant.

Glossop Derbyshire
“Nice location but very expensive for very average food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Had a meal here during a recent holiday in Palmanova. Lovely location with a view of the beach. After we sat down and ordered drinks, a waitress brought bread and olives. Nice touch we thought- free snack whilst we decided what to order. Our pizzas were pretty average but very expensive. The biggest shock though was the €1.65 each for bread and olives that we didnt even order. Save your money- get a pizza from the supermarket next door, cook it in your apartment and eat it on the balcony!

• Visited August 2013