Me & my boyfriend stayed here at the very start of August. Good clean hotel, well priced half board. Need 1 drink included with dinner I think. Both selections of food breakfast & dinner are very good, we were pleasantly surprised.
On the first night, two people came into out room, don't have a clue how they got in, but so glad we were in the room at the time. Reception changed our key immediately. The room was very very small. Far too small for two people. I suggest getting a twin room, even if you are a couple. They are abit bigger!..
Pool area was nice, clean enough. Massive tree needs cutting back, as blocks out the sun from very early on!..
If you are planning on staying here, be prepared for some sleepless nights, & noise! Be very careful with your belongings!.. But ok for a few cheap days away with your friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel on Majorca has 198 air conditioned rooms and is surrounded by the beaches of Palma Nova and Magalluf, together with the international atmosphere of the Punta Ballena area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelleVue Vistanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Vistanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotetur Vistanova Hotel
- Hotel Vista Nova
- Hotetur Vistanova Palma Nova
- Vistanova Hotel
- Hotel Vistanova
- BelleVue Vistanova Palmanova, Majorca