“Room very small & hot. Centre of the strip. But close to both Palma nova & magaluf”
Review of BelleVue Vistanova

BelleVue Vistanova
Ranked #38 of 39 Hotels in Palmanova
Redcar, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Me & my boyfriend stayed here at the very start of August. Good clean hotel, well priced half board. Need 1 drink included with dinner I think. Both selections of food breakfast & dinner are very good, we were pleasantly surprised.
On the first night, two people came into out room, don't have a clue how they got in, but so glad we were in the room at the time. Reception changed our key immediately. The room was very very small. Far too small for two people. I suggest getting a twin room, even if you are a couple. They are abit bigger!..

Pool area was nice, clean enough. Massive tree needs cutting back, as blocks out the sun from very early on!..

If you are planning on staying here, be prepared for some sleepless nights, & noise! Be very careful with your belongings!.. But ok for a few cheap days away with your friends!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank SamRobbo1988

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Polish first
Sutton Courtenay, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 25, 2013

If theres a group of you and you're looking to go on a lad or gals holiday i completely reccomend this hotel, three of us 18 year old girls stayed the at the end of july/beginning of august, on the reviews we were told the rooms we're awful and small blah blah, we got there and our room was massive, two singles pushed together and another single at the end of the room, there were two plugs i think, tv didn't work but that's fine we didnt use it anyway we played music all day, there's so secuirty so basically everyone does what they want, bring back who they want, bring parties back to the hotel they do not care.. the food was standard only made it to breakfast a few times, pool area was really nice, staff seemed lovely, cleaners were lovely, obviously this hotel wouldn't really be reccomened for families... It's literally right at the top of the strip, it's not on any really big hill like anyone said just a few steps.... So yeah ignore all of the terrible reviews they're probably from families! I look forward to going back next year :p

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank Bromley W
uk
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Were do i start.. what a nightmare. If you read the reviews theres one review that happend exactly to me. I came to check in 16th august over booked and sent me off to a horrible hotel in magaluf which was worse than vistanova! I came back to check in at vistanova on 17th an no appolgy at all on why its has been over booked. Well once i settled in i found out i am realy in magaluf as all night bangin doors music people having sex ect ect. Did not have a good nights sleep at all. Please do not stay here its a disgrace i am taking it further and making a complaint i will not rest till someone explains why this happend!!

• Stayed September 2012

Travelers are raving about these Palmanova hotels

dublin
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Myself and my boyfriend came here for a week in the sun with a bit of partying but time to relax as well, i think Hotel VistaNovas location was perfect for this and i could find no major faults with the place except maybe the tiny bathrooms in our room. I would definitely stay here again!

Service - generally quite good, no real issues with it. very helpful staff.

Value - good value for money,

Sleep Quality - once we adjusted to the heat we slept fine if we kept the balcony door open and blankets off. No issues with insects getting in either with balcony door open and curtains pulled which was good. We were woken by someone arguing loudly in a neighboring hotel twice because we left the balcony door open but to be fair that wasn't our hotels fault and that will happen in any location! We had very varied bedtimes between 10pm to 6am and slept fine including the siestas! its very quiet at night, with just a faint buzz of bars in the background but nothing that would actually stop you trying to sleep :)

Cleanliness - rooms were cleaned every day and the hotel was generally very clean. the pool was very clean too and we could see it being cleaned every morning.

Location - my boyfriend and i wanted a hotel that was centrally located but not right in the middle of all the craziness of Magaluf so we chose Vistanova because its really the border of Palma Nova, it was perfect for us because the clubs and bars and magaluf strip and BCM were a five minute walk away but we still had reasonable peace and quiet when we wanted to sleep. the beach is just two minutes down the steps and theres plenty of shops and places to eat all around the hotel.

Rooms - very basic, tiny shower in a tiny bathroom which was a bit annoying, you couldnt take a shower without soaking the whole bathroom. Large balcony though with 2 chairs and a table. just enough room for clothes for two people for a short holiday. Very small room over all.

Fitness Centre - there was a lovely pool outside, it was small with a small childrens pool sectioned off, the pools shallow end wasnt all that shallow and very small, it got very deep very quick so if you're not a confident swimmer you were quite limited in your pool space. Although it was small it was never too full, usually fairly quiet and plenty of free sun beds all day.

Room Service - didnt require any room service other than our usual daily cleaning which was great.

Room Tip: if you are travelling in a large group I would suggest requesting a lower floor as the lift is very...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank emma l
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Me and another girlfriend stayed here not having a clue what to expect after reading the reviews. BUT when we arrived we actually thought we were in the wrong place, we had to ask at the reception. The hotel is clean, rooms cleaned everyday and towels changed, food was fine a great selection both at breakfast and tea. Definitely not recommended for a family/ quite holiday. Perfect place to go if you wanting to have a girls/ lads holiday! I was dreading going and now I'm back I can't wait to return! Don't judge magaluf before you've been.... I did and I totally loved it!! Expect to be up partying all night the noise doesn't matter in the hotel when your part of it. :) enjoy!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Izzy898
Sunderland, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Booked this hotel last minute for a very reasonable price, had read some bad comments so were a bit wary. We need not have worried both the bedroom and bathroom were clean on arrival, then cleaned daily during our stay .
The food in the restaurant was a buffet style meal with fresh bread, salad and fruit as well as a large choice of cooked foods, there were different things every evening and it was always cooked well.
The massive plus point of the hotel was its excellent location, just minutes away from a beautiful beach perfect for chilling out. It was also quite close to the Magaluf strip and other bars so no need for a taxi home.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a good party holiday, its not suitable for families and if you need your sleep this is not the hotel for you!
Visit the Wellington pub just across from the hotel for excellent food, friendly staff and good deals.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor Ask for a room with a sea view
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
leicester
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I asked 321Travel for a 4 night short break in the sun. I declined Magaluf with the comment "I'm to old for an 18 - 30 holiday. I accepted the above after being told it was in Palma. I checked the facilities etc from the hotel website. The taxi driver said the hotel was in Magaluf......On arrival into this very cool smart reception, the receptionist who I later found out was the manager told me I had no booking and there were no rooms available, despite having a printed confirmation. She told me I would be accommodated at another of their hotels. The taxi took me to this shabby noisy hotel displaying the 18-30 sign. I was told that this was all that was available. My room was filthy, doors hanging off the furniture and next to the pool. I refused to stop and was sent back to the original hotel......the room was now available. It was small and shabby. The mattress very stained. The sheets were not changed during my stay and the towels although laundered were stained. The Air Conditioning very poor. The food offered was poor very greasy and very little choice. Poor hygiene by the waiting and serving staff was not evident. There was no soap in the public toilets. The charges for a fridge, hair dryer and safe were extortionate and non refundable. The majority of the residents were in the 18-30 bracket. The noise from them was unbelievable. Especially between 4 and 6am. Used condoms in the corridors, Vomitting over the balconies were just 2 of the activities we were expected to put up with. This hotel maybe classified as in Palma Nova but it is next to the Magaluf strip.!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo