“MAINTENANCE MAN STOLE ALL MY BELONGINGS!!!!!”
Review of BelleVue Vistanova

BelleVue Vistanova
Ranked #38 of 39 Hotels in Palmanova
“MAINTENANCE MAN STOLE ALL MY BELONGINGS!!!!!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I thought it would be a good place to stay its central to a lot of bars. As a young group of girls looking to have a good time
A bit of noise didn't bother us. We were there 2 weeks. After the first day we were told by a lot of guests that they had things stole out of there room. Next door to us has said that they woke up and the maintenance man was in there room. We didn't think to much of it until he knocked on our door twice when we answered he said he wanted to check out air con but we had not complained about it. On our last day a few hours before leaving we packed our cases and went to the neighbouring hotel to weigh them we seen the maintenance man on the way out he asked if we were leaving we said no we would be 5 mins when we came back ALL of our belongings were gone ( money passports hand luggage everything!! ) The maintenance man had used a key went in our room and emptied it!! I found out this was the truth when the hotel manager later admitted they didn't have cameras but new it was him!! He disabled a lift and had thrown a lot of out belongings in the lift as we were staying on the first floor and in the first room opposite the lift. After he done it they let him leave the hotel to go on a "break" and would not ring the police. Stay away from this hotel if you want to go home with any belongings!!! Ruined my holiday and would never go back.

• Stayed August 2012
4 Thank Becky0704

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
  • Polish first
Widnes, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 25, 2013

After reading the reviews we as a hen party of seven was a bit sceptical but I must say we was all really surprised the hotel was amazing.we stayed here for a long weekend and I would definitely return again the maid came in every morning cleaned and changed towels breakfast was gorgeous
Served buffet style with an amazing amount of choice.The hotel itself is extremely clean and we spent most of the days on 1 of the many loungers around the pool.a couple of reviews were warning of the alley way at the side but this "alleyway" turned out to be our walkway to the strip on many occasions and I certainly would not describe it as an alleyway our room backed on to the strip and yes you could here music from your room but it never kept us awake. All in all we had a brilliant time and would definitely recommend this hotel for couples or groups.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank Suzanne Y
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We have just returned following a long weekend at this hotel. Thankfully me and my friend had booked this week off work, we are still shattered!!! No sleep as the constant noise, arguing, banging doors, shouting etc.. from fellow holiday makers in the hotel make it impossible to get any!! To add to that the constant chanting ,roaring, noise, music that you can hear from the strip which goes on until 6am! Our room looked right onto the strip, Mulligans Bar, even tho the hotel says it is in Palma Nova, it is also an 18-30 hotel which is not mentioned anywhere but the receptionist confirmed it is and that it is in Magaluf. The room was small and dated, looked out onto roofs and the start of the strip, food was ok, pool area was small and felt everyone was watching from balcony, so opted to go Palma beach which was lovely and only a couple of minutes walk, sunbeds were 13.50euro for 2. Asked several times to move to a different part of the hotel with no luck. When thankfully it was time to check out and we got the deposit back from hiring the safe, the delightful Anja said now you can party!!! We are a young 42 but this stay was horrendous. Not advisable for families or anyone over 21!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank Amanda F

Travelers are raving about these Palmanova hotels

Reviewed June 13, 2013

My friend & I stayed at this hotel or should I say hostel as it should be called from 6.6.13-10.6.13. We are both female, both 42. We were given room 132, with absolutely no view only the roof tops of some shops, we had requested pool or sea view, but the worst thing was that we were overlooking the start of the magaluf strip of bars. The music was blaring, but with the balcony doors closed you could still hear the constant cheering & ranting from the crowds below. This went on till 5.45 am every day. To top that off people were screaming & banging doors in the corridor. Some lads a few doors down would chant & even peed up the corridoor wall, which wasnt cleaned.The 2nd night our neighbours decided to fight & argue, 12.30am till about 3, we rang down to reception nothing was done. The next day we asked to be moved spoke to the very unhelpful Anja, who said no rooms available come back after 4, when we did she had gone & we were told they only move people in the mornings ??. There were other people also complaining about the noise, wanting to be moved. When we bkd this hotel we were told its in Palma nova, it's actually magaluf, & we were never told it is an 18-30 hotel either. There is no security in this hotel you can just come & go as you please, I felt very unsafe here. The food was ok to be fair, a bit repetitive,chips & veg on offer for breakfast ? The room was small & very basic, but clean. Location is good very close to the 2 lovely beaches. This hotel (hostel ) is ideal if you wanna party all night & survive without any sleep. I wouldn't recommend for young children.

• Stayed June 2013
4 Thank Clare197
Colchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 13, 2013

As a couple we booked a club 18-30's holiday as our first holiday away together to Magaluf. As soon as we arrived at the airport, staff were not helpful at all there was no direction on which coach to take to the hotel. Eventually we had to ask a Spanish coach driver. When we got to the hotel we were approached straight away by a club 18-30's Rep by the name of Sam Deanes.
instead of the usual welcome he demanded that we sit down and speak with him right away, as we sat down he mentioned the events that club 18-30's would bring throughout the week. As he was telling us about the events the price soon followed which was the value of 450 Euros. We tried to lower the price but in the end went with it. We both felt quite pressured into the situation and this on my part wasn't good but gave in as it was our first holiday we had both been on and just wanted to have a good time. 450 Euros was the price of the events across the whole seven nights which included; boat parties, foam parties, glow paint parties, bar crawls which included "free bars" but none of the above happened.None of this happened due to the club 18-30's staff either not turning up, was drinking the previous nights and couldn't be bothered or were too hungover. As the deal for the week was a bit steep we ran out of money early on, neither me or my girlfriend brought our cards. So we had money transferred over to the same reps account from my girlfriends mother. the equivalent to 80euros. When the money had been transferred we had to wait three hours for the rep to come back with our money (bearing in mind it only takes not much more than an hour usually) then had the audacity to bring back only 40 euros. feigning he had a fever and had to be rushed to hospital?

Vistanofun.

As a club 18-30's hotel we expected it to be more lively with pool parties and drinking games. Which was included in our deal. We were half board - Breakfast/Dinner. The eating times were a joke to say the least who gets up at 7o'clock to have breakfast on a club 18-30's holiday? This wouldn't matter so much if the end of breakfast was at 7 thirty. It was the same with dinner where we had the half hour period to come and eat. Whilst staying at the hotel there was drilling and maintenance work being done from late night till early in the morning.

Airport

On the way travelling back to the airport we wasn't told by our Thomas Cook rep if there was any delays and we'd already gone through security, this meant if I wanted to find out myself I would have had to go back through security, which I did. (Three times) In the end we waited in total of 10 hours before we actually boarded the plane and not at one point did a Thomas Cook rep come and tell anyone that the flight was delayed or what time it was coming. Just before we boarded I went to the Thomas cook help desk and made two complaints against Thomas cook and Club 18-30's Which I still haven't heard back from either!!

All in all I did not enjoy one part of the holiday It was stressful and couldn't relax I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone or to book a hotel where Club 18-30's Represent!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tony K
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for the week with my partner and both agreed it is the worst hotel we have ever stayed in, collectively we are 94 lol so have stayed in loads of hotels.
Our particular room was so small it was a joke, I have seen bigger wardrobes. In the bathroom there was a screw through from the ceiling below petruding 4/5 mm and the first night I was the one who found it as it cut my foot open!
There were holes in the false ceiling tiles that were stuffed with loo roll?
The food is the worst I have ever eaten with limited choice and poor quality. We had to dine out even though we were half board.
The evening we did eat here I tried to get a drink but no drinks were included, not even tea, coffee, soft drink or water!!
Staff are useless, bar prices are treble all local places and the main occupancy is drunken louts shouting, swearing, fighting, slamming doors etc. I am not talking a little bit it goes on all night. The view from our particular balcony was the bins at the back of an Indian restaurant.
My girlfriend payed for this trip so I said nothing but had it have been the other way around all hell would have broke loose with myself and hotel staff. It really is a sh1t hole. Please unless your a group of lads who want to drink, fight and play loud music all night do not stay here.
We were speaking to an elderly couple '60s' (we're middle aged I suppose at 44 & 50) they had been coming for 10 years yet this trip also stated food was rubbish etc etc and they also won't come again.
Unless your in your 20s and just want to get drunk please don't come. God forbid if you are middle aged, above or know any elder relatives looking in the area then this is a no go.
Never been but imagine it like a prison, can't complain as you will get your head kicked in by a bunch of drunken yobs!
Don't use this hotel folks x

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank GarryAshwood
Timisoara, Timis, Romania
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We traveled to Majorca in 2012. The hotel has a great location and offered nice meal, great choice of fish plates and traditional cuisine. The staff is very polite and friendly, we had a great time. Rooms are spacious and very clean, the hotel pool is also nice.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple