This hotel is adeal for hens and stags looking for a place to crash. The rooms are basic but generally clean - all ensuite with shower over bath. No tea making faclilities in the rooms though. The situation of the hotel is good for those wishing to be on the borders of Magaluf and Palma Nova although it is very noisy at night, right up until 7am, with revellers shouting and screaming! The walls are paper thin so you can hear everything happening in the next room - and I mean everything! The climb to the hotel is fairly steep so if you have any problems with walking, don't consider it.
The breakfasts were average but there was a fairly good choice - we didn't have dinner there.
All I can say is that you go to Magaluf knowing what to expect but if you want peace and quiet, go to the other end of Palma Nova!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel on Majorca has 198 air conditioned rooms and is surrounded by the beaches of Palma Nova and Magalluf, together with the international atmosphere of the Punta Ballena area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelleVue Vistanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Vistanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotetur Vistanova Hotel
- Hotel Vista Nova
- Hotetur Vistanova Palma Nova
- Vistanova Hotel
- Hotel Vistanova
- BelleVue Vistanova Palmanova, Majorca