Myself and my girlfriend (mid 20s) and my girlfriend's son (6 years) stayed for 10 days at the end of May/beginning of June. I was worried about staying there after reading reviews that said it was full of stags and hens. It was great. We paid €328 for the 9 nights which was the same costing for 7 nights, so this extended our holiday. The staff were great, apart from one ignorant barman. There are two levels above ground and 3 levels below ground (it's built into a cliff face) but there is no lift to the above-ground levels so we had to drag our luggage up two flights. There is a lift to the below-ground levels, though. The location is fantastic, yes it's on a hill but unless you're elderly or disabled this isn't an issue. The room was basic but clean and it was cleaned 5 times in 10 days with fresh towels etc. The only gripe with the room was that the shower curtain couldn't keep the water in. The cleaners were friendly and efficient. Almost all rooms have a sea view but one or two have a poor view of other parts of the complex. The kids club kept them entertained in the morning and afternoon by the pool, then also in the evening down in the bar. There are two pools and plenty of sun loungers which look out to a great view over the bay. During our stay we saw only families staying there. We ate out for most of our stay but for the last three days we went all-inclusive in the complex. €48 per day for all three of us (€24 per adult and children up to a certain age go free), as much food and drink as we could handle. The dining room was fantastic, hot and cold spreads 3 times a day, great food and something for everyone. Beer, wine sangria and soft drinks included. In between meal times you can get burgers and chips from the pool bar if you're hungry, part of the all-inclusive. They give you a card to use if you're all-inclusive but we were told ours needed to be replaced for some reason. We replaced it but the second one gave us trouble as well. Another family had the same issue. Despite this, you'd be crazy not to go all-inclusive for at least part of your stay. The food is very good, the service is fine, and value for money wise, it's unbeatable. Each evening from about 8 o'clock onwards there was kids entertainment followed by bingo and then an entertainment act. It's worth staying around the complex if you're all-inclusive because you won't spend a penny.
There's a small supermarket in the complex and many more just a few minutes walk away.
All in all, we found it to be family-friendly and in a great location. The facilities were fine and the all-inclusive option is fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Intertur Palmanova Bay offers top quality services at competitive rates. These fully equipped all-inclusive apartments in Mallorca for families and couples offer a relaxing and quiet atmosphere in Torrenova, in the very heart of Palmanova. Its studios and apartments by the sea, in Palmanova, offer you fantastic views and a private terrace to fully enjoy Mallorca's sun. For Summer 2017 the Hotel will have undergone a complete and important refurbishment, changing its category to 4 stars. This refurbishment covers practically all areas of the Hotel, with special emphasis on the following: Refurbishment and redecoration of the reception area, giving a modern and bright decor with fantastic views. Total refurbishment of all corridors, studios and apartments in line with the decor of the rest of the complex. New kitchen with electric hob and microwaves. New bathrooms with hair dryer and vanity mirror. New decoration of bars. Chill-out area with spectacular views. New children´s playground and Panda Miniclub. Free 24 hours Wi-Fi spot New lifts Enjoy Intertur Palmanova Bay relaxing atmosphere and its many services: accommodation only, breakfast, half-board (includes breakfast and dinner. Beverage not included), full board (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Beverage not included) and all-inclusive accommodation in Mallorca. Book now your apartment in Torrenova and experience an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Intertur Palmanova Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Hotel Palma Nova
- Hawaii Torrenova Aparthotel Calvia
- Hawaii Torrenova Aparthotel Hotel Calvia
- Intertur Palmanova Bay Majorca