This apartment had everything we needed for a self catering holiday.We booked to stay here from Oct 18th-25th 2013.Going so late in october i was worried about standards dropping from the summer,and the temperature being too low.I needn't have worried...The apartment was big enough for my partner and son who is 5,we travelled as a family of 3.It was equipped with a coffee machine,toaster,kettle and two hobs for cooking.The apartment overlooked the sea and the smaller swimming pool.Its a short walk from both palma nova and magaluf beach.(both are fantastic)and the water still held the temperature,even in october.The weather was sunny and warm,and occasionally cloudy.The temperature was arond 26c all week in the day, and didnt drop below 20c at night.Alot is made of the hill outside the apartment,and if you have problems with mobility it could be an issue,but apart from that it's not that bad of a hill.Myself and my family would love to stay here again,as it's simple but affective.I cant think of any criticisms off hand,but bare in mind we were only self catering,so if you are a self caterer who likes to do a bit of walking and dining out?Maybe the Hawaii torrenova apartments are for you,as well as my family.We will hopefully return.....big smile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Intertur Palmanova Bay is located in a quiet area right at the beachfront. This is a place for couples and families with children to enjoy true relaxation and entertainment. The aparthotel is located only a few metres from the well-known Palma Nova and Magaluf beaches.The spacious studios and apartments with terrace, the varied gastronomical buffet and the attentive staff are combined with entertainment programs for all ages, shops, sports, playgrounds for children and leisurely excursions to the surrounding areas at the aparthotel.All the service provided is coordinated by professionals who give you personalised attention with an eye for detail. The aparthotel services are:•2 pools for adults, one with a children's area•Air-conditioned buffet restaurant•Poolside bar•Cafe•Terrace with sun lounges•Internet Corner and WiFi (with charge)•24-hour reception in Spanish, English, German and French•Fax service•Outdoor game area•Indoor mini club•Money exchange services•Car rental•Cots for babies (free of charge). The Aparthotel Intertur Hawaii Torrenova is made up of 170 studios and apartments in Torrenova. All of them have a fully equipped kitchen, satellite-TV, air-conditioning and heating, cots for babies that are free of charge, safe and WIFI (with charge), a terrace and a complete bathroom. They are very spacious, ideal for couples and families with children and can comfortably sleep from 3 to 5 persons.The studios consist of a room with 2 beds and a sofa bed, ideal to share between 2 adults and one child. They also have a fully equipped kitchen, a complete bathroom and a private terrace.The apartments are bigger and have a bedroom with 2 beds as well as a combined kitchen and lounge area with a fully equipped kitchen. They also come with 2 sofa beds, a complete bathroom and a terrace with uninterrupted views. They can sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children.The family apartments offer a comfortable stay for larger families, with 2 beds in the bedroom and 3 sofa beds in the lounge. The maximum number of guests in these rooms is 5: 3 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 3 children. The apartments are also equipped with a private terrace, a complete bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Intertur Palmanova Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Hotel Palma Nova
- Hawaii Torrenova Aparthotel Calvia
- Hawaii Torrenova Aparthotel Hotel Calvia
- Intertur Palmanova Bay Majorca