I stayed at this hotel for five days with my two friends on a girly holiday. We are all aged 21 but werent looking for a crazy holiday so thought this hotel would be a good choice. It was! its really near the Magaluf strip but we waked into Palma Nova each night and had a nice meal. Although we didnt plan on going to any clubs, it didnt turn out that way and we went every night, and staggered up the hill in the early hours, or a taxi from BCM was only 4 euros. The hill wasnt a problem for us, but definitely would be for someone who maybe had trouble walking.
The pool was lovely and what we appreciated was that even in July sunbeds were available no matter what time we surfaced so that was good. Also the pool bar did nice food, although as we were not AI I cannot comment on any of the other food, There were lots of families there rather than big groups of young people which was nice and there was often games for kids going on around the pool.
One Night we had a slight issue with our neighbours, they had just arrived and were having the loudest shouting match ever- it was a large family group, and someone complained about the noise at about midnight, The security guard came up and told us to be quiet presuming it was us, but luckily we were proved innocent as the neighbours started yelling again while he was there. Saying that, his telling them off was useless as they continued until a least 1am, which is when we left for the strip.
Overall this is a nice hotel and i would definitely revisit, even if it was just for the great location. The view is spectacular. although unfortunately our room overlooked the road, but you cant get everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alua Palmanova Bay (ex Intertur) offers top quality services at competitive rates. These fully equipped all-inclusive apartments in Mallorca for families and couples offer a relaxing and quiet atmosphere in Torrenova, in the very heart of Palmanova. Its studios and apartments by the sea, in Palmanova, offer you fantastic views and a private terrace to fully enjoy Mallorca's sun. For Summer 2017 the Hotel will have undergone a complete and important refurbishment, changing its category to 4 stars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Alua Palmanova Bay (ex Intertur) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Hotel Palma Nova
- Hawaii Torrenova Aparthotel Calvia
- Hawaii Torrenova Aparthotel Hotel Calvia
- Alua Palmanova Bay (Ex Intertur) Majorca