Stayed for a week first time in Palma Nova & this particular hotel unfortunately weather not good but did not deter our enjoyment. First the positives, room spacious, were on floor 5 spectacular view over the bay, large shower, beds okay, very clean as was the whole hotel it was spotless. Once we figured out the lifts it was easy to get around and down to pool area to avoid the steps.
Pool,area okay, has poolside bar which serves the basics When restaurant is closed. We went all inclusive restaurant was very clean as was all the food areas, you would have to be very choosy if you did not like something on offer plenty of choices, breakfast was the best meal of the day with good serving times, not sure if we would want to do 2 weeks but can see why it is good value for families. It wasn't a positive for us but it is very much a family orientated hotel with plenty of entertainment for the kids.all staff cooperative and pleasant, we only did 1 excursion from hotel but it was well organised, Right beside Magaluf so best of both worlds quiet place to stay, if wanting to let your hair down a short stroll from hotel brings you in to all the atmosphere of this resort and variety of shops and restaurants, the prices were reasonable and you can eat out within your budget if you look around. We went to a pub called Ruby Tuesday's a couple of minutes from hotel would recommend it, something different on each night good atmosphere does not get the recognition it deserves think its more to do with location if further into Magaluf would be packed to the rafters it does tribute bands, hypnotists, drag artists and much more and owner is great fun.
Despite the negatives below it is a hotel we would consider returning to but please think about the adults and not just the kids.
Negatives if any difficulty with mobility not the hotel for you lots of steep inclines and steps around the area, if you go along decking from pool it takes you around the beach area it is flatter for getting around and just have a side street to go up to get to shops it will still involve a hill or steps but not as steep as from hotel.
Does not cater for adults kids still running amok into the wee small hours which was really annoying, any show was difficult to see and hear, area for entertainment downstairs has a low ceiling so noise level can be really high when busy, we went elsewhere for fun. Really feel if they utilised some of the floor space as a dance floor it would give the adults something to do after the kids entertainment,drinks not great alcohol content minimum my hubby not impressed with the lager, soft drinks okay heard a lot of people complaining about the drinks. The all inclusive has set meal times, they say snacks available outwith but it is only a little biscuit, ice cream is little tubs and small Popsicles anything else you have to pay, you are not allowed to take any food out the restaurant.
The brochure stated a fridge which the rooms do have but the hotel was piloting starting on day we arrived locking the fridges and charging residents for use of fridge some that were there before us had items removed on the day without prior warning which is totally unacceptable my hubby is diabetic and has insulin which is preferred if put in a fridge we were told it can be stored in a fridge in hotel there was no way we were putting meds there with all else and having to approach staff for access to same bad move from hotel which will impact on future bookings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Intertur Palmanova Bay offers top quality services at competitive rates. These fully equipped all-inclusive apartments in Mallorca for families and couples offer a relaxing and quiet atmosphere in Torrenova, in the very heart of Palmanova. Its studios and apartments by the sea, in Palmanova, offer you fantastic views and a private terrace to fully enjoy Mallorca's sun. For Summer 2017 the Hotel will have undergone a complete and important refurbishment, changing its category to 4 stars. This refurbishment covers practically all areas of the Hotel, with special emphasis on the following: Refurbishment and redecoration of the reception area, giving a modern and bright decor with fantastic views. Total refurbishment of all corridors, studios and apartments in line with the decor of the rest of the complex. New kitchen with electric hob and microwaves. New bathrooms with hair dryer and vanity mirror. New decoration of bars. Chill-out area with spectacular views. New children´s playground and Panda Miniclub. Free 24 hours Wi-Fi spot New lifts Enjoy Intertur Palmanova Bay relaxing atmosphere and its many services: accommodation only, breakfast, half-board (includes breakfast and dinner. Beverage not included), full board (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Beverage not included) and all-inclusive accommodation in Mallorca. Book now your apartment in Torrenova and experience an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Intertur Palmanova Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Hotel Palma Nova
- Hawaii Torrenova Aparthotel Calvia
- Hawaii Torrenova Aparthotel Hotel Calvia
- Intertur Palmanova Bay Majorca