We researched long and hard for a hotel to meet our needs and am pleased to say that this place met them very well. We will be staying there again or at the adjoining Hotel Hawaii - seems that the Hotel Hawaii Apartments are just that - a slightly quieter apartment based Hotel than the main Hotel that it is next too.
Our number one priority was a sea view which was fantastic - great to wake up to in the morning and also great to chill in the evening, on the balcony. We also wanted to be close to the beach and it is two minutes from it. What is cool is that although this Hotel is on the border of Palmanova and Magaluf, you don’t seem to notice the noise from the bars and clubs (even though we were there for that also!). But as the rooms are near the road, you do hear other guests coming back or people passing by late at night/morning (but having the rooms at the back gives you that great view). There seemed to be more of a balance of families than groups - again, the groups of girls and lads seem to go for places slightly closer to Magaluf strip.
The rooms are very large and have all the facilities you need. They are also kept clean - and when you are on holiday you just need these basics, you don’t really want to be in your room the whole time. You don’t have to pay for the fridge like some places but you do have to spend a lot on the safe - 35 Euros! This was a shock and annoying but I understand it is pretty common elsewhere also.
The one let down for us was the evening meals. We went half board so these were included but the food on the evening was in our opinion very poor - and that is coming from two people who usually are not fussy on food at all. In fact we decided to eat out for the rest of the holiday at quite an extra cost. It’s still an option to go half board again for us because it is expensive eating out all over Palmanova and we will be going with children next time - it’s convenient and saves money for other things. The breakfast buffets were fine and covered everything - we found it so hot during the day that we didn’t seem to eat lunch, so not going full board really suited us and can save further cash. There is a Hotel Supermarket built in so you can buy stuff there and stock your fridge up - ours was full of water and ice creams! All in all, a good experience and we will most likely be staying next time. Enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Intertur Palmanova Bay is located in a quiet area right at the beachfront. This is a place for couples and families with children to enjoy true relaxation and entertainment. The aparthotel is located only a few metres from the well-known Palma Nova and Magaluf beaches.The spacious studios and apartments with terrace, the varied gastronomical buffet and the attentive staff are combined with entertainment programs for all ages, shops, sports, playgrounds for children and leisurely excursions to the surrounding areas at the aparthotel.All the service provided is coordinated by professionals who give you personalised attention with an eye for detail. The aparthotel services are:•2 pools for adults, one with a children's area•Air-conditioned buffet restaurant•Poolside bar•Cafe•Terrace with sun lounges•Internet Corner and WiFi (with charge)•24-hour reception in Spanish, English, German and French•Fax service•Outdoor game area•Indoor mini club•Money exchange services•Car rental•Cots for babies (free of charge). The Aparthotel Intertur Hawaii Torrenova is made up of 170 studios and apartments in Torrenova. All of them have a fully equipped kitchen, satellite-TV, air-conditioning and heating, cots for babies that are free of charge, safe and WIFI (with charge), a terrace and a complete bathroom. They are very spacious, ideal for couples and families with children and can comfortably sleep from 3 to 5 persons.The studios consist of a room with 2 beds and a sofa bed, ideal to share between 2 adults and one child. They also have a fully equipped kitchen, a complete bathroom and a private terrace.The apartments are bigger and have a bedroom with 2 beds as well as a combined kitchen and lounge area with a fully equipped kitchen. They also come with 2 sofa beds, a complete bathroom and a terrace with uninterrupted views. They can sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children.The family apartments offer a comfortable stay for larger families, with 2 beds in the bedroom and 3 sofa beds in the lounge. The maximum number of guests in these rooms is 5: 3 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 3 children. The apartments are also equipped with a private terrace, a complete bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Intertur Palmanova Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Hotel Palma Nova
- Hawaii Torrenova Aparthotel Calvia
- Hawaii Torrenova Aparthotel Hotel Calvia
- Intertur Palmanova Bay Majorca