We have been coming to this hotel year after year - first with our children, then with our grandchildren and also many times as a couple.
We have noticed the many changes the hotel has made throughout the years and also planned changes for the future.
The food choice is excellent throughout - breakfast has something for everyone, including the traditional cooked breakfast with the bacon and eggs cooked on the spot by the chef. Evening meals also include a separate area where the chef cooks the specialised meats, paella, fish etc for the evening. Gala night is one not to be missed gammon ham, selection of other cold meats, prawns, seafood etc. Tried the A La Carte restaurant for the first time this year and could not praise the chef enough.
All the staff are exceptional, really friendly and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. I have read the reviews and the odd one moans about staff being unfriendly, I have never seen this but having witnessed first hand the rude and abrupt behaviour of some Brits I would not blame them if they were.
We have visited this hotel at different times of year, this year July and September, last year June and October, and have loved it every time. Each year we come back the hotel has made improvements.
The pools are excellent for all the family and are kept very clean, but we are beach lovers from Cornwall who make the short 5 minute walk down the hill to Son Mathias Beach. This beach is very safe with gently shelving sands into the sea and also kept spotless.
Magalluf is just 5 minutes away if you want to join in the night life or just people watch but also far enough away if you want to avoid it.
Already planning our next trip back to the Marina Torrenova for 2014 with our son and grand daughter
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Marina Torrenova is located in Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calviá. To be precise, the area of Palma Nova where the hotel is located is called Torrenova, as the hotel’s name indicates. Palma Nova has one of the best entertainment offers on the Island of Mallorca, with a varied choice of bars, pubs and restaurants. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers leisure activities for all the family, making it an ideal place for a relaxing break or having fun.The hotel’s facilities include: children’s play areas where children can enjoy fun-filled holidays, and grown-ups can relax and enjoy everything that the Island of Mallorca has to offer. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers its guests different board basis, including “All Inclusive”.The area of Palma Nova offers a wide and varied selection of leisure facilities, bars & pubs, restaurants and discotheques. Nearby sport facilities include golf, windsurf, yachting, water ski, diving and other water sport activities, including various water parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your AluaSun Torrenova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torrenova Marina Palma Nova
- Torrenova Marina Hotel Palma Nova
- AluaSun Torrenova Palmanova, Majorca