We travelled to the Palma Nova Hotel for a 10 day holiday from 22nd May 2010. We have been to Palma Nova before, but not stayed at this hotel, however my parents stayed there last year. They had a great time and raved about the hotel, but since then there have been quite a few bad reviews, so we were a little worried about what to expect.
We had no reason to worry, we couldn't complain about anything!
There were 3 of us staying in a one room apartment - 2 beds and a pull out sofa bed, all were comfortable. The rooms were cleaned every day with new towels each day too. Our room was on the 7th floor, with a pool and sea view, which was wonderful. There were two lifts which served all floors, and sometimes could take a while to come, but who cares, you're on holiday and not in a rush to get anywhere!!
The all inclusive food was delicious. Breakfast, lunch and dinner always had a good selection, and wasn't limited to chips chips chips!! There was always food available all through the day, and after dinner finished (9pm) you could get sandwiches from behind the bar, aswell as pieces of pizza on the bar too. The bar staff could maybe have smiled a little more :-) but they were efficient, and there weren't big queues for drinks even in the evening time.
The entertainment was good - some nights were better than others, and there was always bingo at 10pm after the show. The entertainment staff were really good, and the rep - Stuart, was regularly available.
All in all we had a brilliant holiday, and I sometimes wonder what exactly people are expecting from their holiday!!??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Palmanova Hotel offers enjoyable facilities and comprehensive services for your beach holiday in Majorca. The hotel is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations of Majorca, Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calvia. Days can be spent relaxing on the resort’s beach, strolling along the landscaped promenade or exploring the many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Palma Nova's beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. With ideal conditions and everything you need nearby, the beach of Palma Nova will make for a truly memorable holiday. Facilities at the hotel include swimming pools for both adults and children, a 4,600-square-foot garden with sun loungers and parasols, a children's playground, entertainment venues including a games room and free wireless internet (30 minutes) access in public areas. In addition, the hotel has a function room cater for up to 60 people and a car park. The Globales Palmanova Hotel has everything to experience your dream vacation on the resort of Palma Nova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, HostelWorld, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Globales Palmanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Globales Palmanova Majorca