Stayed here in July 09. with partner and 4 teens / almost teens. Thought it was a very clean hotel and room was adequate. Selection of different meals each day and night , Only downside was the speed of the toasters at breakfast, took ages and queues formed but thats just being picky.Great location, 2 mins to bars, restaurants,shops and beach via the rear exit of the hotel. All inclusive saved us a fortune on drinks as it was v hot all week and kids never stopped drinking.Magaluf 10 - 15 mins walk away, As usual sun loungers were snapped up very early but wasnt that bothered as we just sat near the bar out of the heat for a lot of the time. Plenty of places to go, Western Park, Katmandu, Boat trips around the island, etc . Would recommend to friends. Tip = dont put your card for your room access next to your mobile as it stops it working, Had to change ours twice as we couldnt get in the room.Entertainment team do well with the kids and entertainment each night, ( some nights better than others, and if youre a bingo addict theres good money on offer for the games every evening). Only real negative is that there was no air con turned on in the entertainment room at night ( one night it was 36 degrees at half nine ) and felt a bit uncomfortable .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Palmanova Hotel offers enjoyable facilities and comprehensive services for your beach holiday in Majorca. The hotel is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations of Majorca, Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calvia. Days can be spent relaxing on the resort’s beach, strolling along the landscaped promenade or exploring the many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Palma Nova's beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. With ideal conditions and everything you need nearby, the beach of Palma Nova will make for a truly memorable holiday. Facilities at the hotel include swimming pools for both adults and children, a 4,600-square-foot garden with sun loungers and parasols, a children's playground, entertainment venues including a games room and free wireless internet (30 minutes) access in public areas. In addition, the hotel has a function room cater for up to 60 people and a car park. The Globales Palmanova Hotel has everything to experience your dream vacation on the resort of Palma Nova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Globales Palmanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Globales Palmanova Majorca