We stayed here in June 2007 and enjoyed it so much we booked again. There were 3 adults in our party, one a pensioner and four kids aged 9 months to 9 years.The twin rooms allocated to us by our travel agents are too small for more than two so we upgraded to a suite for 40 euros a week which was amazing and had loads of room and three balconies and my dad who had two kids with him upgraded to a family room for the same price which has four 'proper beds' and two bathrooms.Its spotlessly clean and the food is very good. I have stayed in 4 stars and this hotel is an above average 3 star,The only people complaining about the food were the chips and egg folk who thankfully were very short in number.We did have to get up early to secure beds in the shade as we had a baby but there was enough for everyone.
My only comment would be that the hotel does not provide enough extrenal shows (only two a week) and the poor entertainment team had to provide the rest, They work very hard and do thier best and two of the girls, Sarah and Nicola are amazing singers. The boys Maxi and Johan are hilarious and the kids loved them.I think if the hotel could step up to 3-4 shows a week the entertainment would be better balanced and the entertainment team who work so hard ALL DAY and with some horrible children too, may get a deserved rest!
I did not see any trouble at this hotel as it was mainly families and couples. Its a nice hotel for families and is in easy reach of the beach. I cant understand some of the negative reviews about the food. I wont eat rubbish or let my children and we all ate well every mealtime.I think some people have very unrealisic expectations!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Palmanova Hotel offers enjoyable facilities and comprehensive services for your beach holiday in Majorca. The hotel is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations of Majorca, Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calvia. Days can be spent relaxing on the resort’s beach, strolling along the landscaped promenade or exploring the many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Palma Nova's beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. With ideal conditions and everything you need nearby, the beach of Palma Nova will make for a truly memorable holiday. Facilities at the hotel include swimming pools for both adults and children, a 4,600-square-foot garden with sun loungers and parasols, a children's playground, entertainment venues including a games room and free wireless internet (30 minutes) access in public areas. In addition, the hotel has a function room cater for up to 60 people and a car park. The Globales Palmanova Hotel has everything to experience your dream vacation on the resort of Palma Nova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HostelWorld and Evoline ltd so you can book your Globales Palmanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Globales Palmanova Majorca