Just returned from this hotel and we were very pleased with our choice of resort and hotel.
The whole area of Palma Nova is so pretty and clean, with the beach and sea lovely.
The location of the hotel was great, across the road from the mini golf, and just a short level walk to the beach, shops and nightlife.
The hotel itself was very nice with a lovely garden area to sit as well as a very nice pool area. There are notices up not to reserve sunbeds, but when we were there this was not adhered to, not a problem for us as we don't use them.
There was a bar at the pool where we could get self service drinks, this was great, but it did shut early at 6pm when the inside bar opened.
The food was as expected with all inclusive, very nice with the usual salad, cold meats and cheese, chips and the specials of the day, with sometimes boiled or roast potatoes. The was also a beef and Yorkshire pudding roast for the Sunday which was a lovely touch. The staff worked very hard to keep the food replenished and the restaurant clean and tidy. The only fault with the restaurant was that we could not get any drinks apart from wine or water. We had to get our drinks from the outside bars to take in, even soft drinks.
Our room, No. 420 was very nice with a lovely view to the pool and beach. We also had the pleasure of the afternoon sunshine. We were surprised the TV was a small 20" portable though.
A short walk will take you to the bus for Palma at 3.10 euros each way. From Palma, you can catch a bus all over the island at very reasonable rates. You can walk to Magaluf from Palma Nova, but a bus at 1.50 euros will get you there so much quicker.
If it is nightlife you are looking for, we went to The Stadium Show bar and The Sunset Bar, both were very good.
We would have given 5 stars for the hotel but it was let down somewhat on the entertainment, when we stayed in to watch it we found it so poor we ended going out.
Saying all that, we would recommend this hotel and would definitely return to the resort and hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Palmanova Hotel offers enjoyable facilities and comprehensive services for your beach holiday in Majorca. The hotel is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations of Majorca, Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calvia. Days can be spent relaxing on the resort’s beach, strolling along the landscaped promenade or exploring the many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Palma Nova's beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. With ideal conditions and everything you need nearby, the beach of Palma Nova will make for a truly memorable holiday. Facilities at the hotel include swimming pools for both adults and children, a 4,600-square-foot garden with sun loungers and parasols, a children's playground, entertainment venues including a games room and free wireless internet (30 minutes) access in public areas. In addition, the hotel has a function room cater for up to 60 people and a car park. The Globales Palmanova Hotel has everything to experience your dream vacation on the resort of Palma Nova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Globales Palmanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Globales Palmanova Majorca