Me and my friends traveled here for a girls holiday after our A level exams. The hotel doesnt look the greatest from the outside, however once inside it was a nice enough hotel. We personally traveled here to enjoy the party scene in Magaluf and so did most the other guest, so if your looking for a family holiday in the high season then this is'nt the hotel for you. The rooms are basic, which to be honest is all we needed. Trying to find sunbeds in a group is difficult so get up around 8 to reserve these. The pool is an average size but not the biggest. The alcoholic drinks are STRONG but for our kind of holiday we didnt mind. The food was surprisingly nice. There was a cooked english every morning or a more continental selection too. Lunch and dinner did get a bit repetitive but there was always something to find. They had a kids section but it was literally chips, pizza, pasta which most of the adults ate anyway. The staff were always polite and friendly. The entertainment team start to get on your nerves after a few days, especially Jazzy, who couldnt take no for an answer for a while from one of my friends. The surrounding area is nice and the beach also. A walk into Magaluf round the coastal path took about 20-30 mins. Dont follow the road signs as we got lost so just stick to the coastal road. Nights out in Magaluf are not as bad as people make it out to be. Only one problem with a insistent bar rep but just stand your ground and you'll be fine. Also, getting a taxi as a group to Magaluf is cheap, only a couple of euros each. I would recommend this hotel for those who want a party holiday but want more relaxation during the day and actually want some sleep at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Palmanova Hotel offers enjoyable facilities and comprehensive services for your beach holiday in Majorca. The hotel is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations of Majorca, Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calvia. Days can be spent relaxing on the resort’s beach, strolling along the landscaped promenade or exploring the many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Palma Nova's beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. With ideal conditions and everything you need nearby, the beach of Palma Nova will make for a truly memorable holiday. Facilities at the hotel include swimming pools for both adults and children, a 4,600-square-foot garden with sun loungers and parasols, a children's playground, entertainment venues including a games room and free wireless internet (30 minutes) access in public areas. In addition, the hotel has a function room cater for up to 60 people and a car park. The Globales Palmanova Hotel has everything to experience your dream vacation on the resort of Palma Nova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Globales Palmanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Globales Palmanova Majorca