Just spent a week at the Hi Palmanova Hotel with 3 grandchildren aged 10,12&16 not one complaint from any of them. The whole staff at this hotel were excellent from the reception to the bar staff the waiters and the cleaners whoever trained them in customer relations has done a real good job not once did we see a grumpy cleaner bar staff or waiter and there were some awkward customers. Hotel guests were mostly British with the occasional Russian and Spaniard. Food was the usual buffet style excellent choice at breakfast, lunch & dinner normally consisted of a couple of choices of meat, a fish dish, with pasta & potatoes of some sort, lots of salad and 5-6 choices of desserts.Only once in 21 meals did we think the selection was poor.The entertainment staff Rob,Sophie & Jazzy all worked extremely hard to include everyone without being pushy and kept our 3 boys happy every day, I personally didn't see the evening entertainment due to the fact the room they performed in was stiflingly hot but the boys all seemed to enjoy it.We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel and would recommend it to any of our friends, My one and only complaint is the sunbeds the sign states no reserving but if your not there by 7am you will be left searching for a spot.I always thought this was a trait of the Teutons but not one in sight it was are fellow Brits that were marching down to the pool from 5am .and happy to brag about it.We were a little concerned with some of the reports of rowdiness but we didn't find any examples of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Palmanova Hotel offers enjoyable facilities and comprehensive services for your beach holiday in Majorca. The hotel is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations of Majorca, Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calvia. Days can be spent relaxing on the resort’s beach, strolling along the landscaped promenade or exploring the many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Palma Nova's beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. With ideal conditions and everything you need nearby, the beach of Palma Nova will make for a truly memorable holiday. Facilities at the hotel include swimming pools for both adults and children, a 4,600-square-foot garden with sun loungers and parasols, a children's playground, entertainment venues including a games room and free wireless internet (30 minutes) access in public areas. In addition, the hotel has a function room cater for up to 60 people and a car park. The Globales Palmanova Hotel has everything to experience your dream vacation on the resort of Palma Nova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Globales Palmanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Globales Palmanova Majorca