Stayed in this hotel for a week at the end of June - beginning of July with friends. The hotel is lovely, very clean and food is great. Everyone complains about food in all hotels but personally, I don't know what they're complaining about. Yes there are chips everyday but if you don't want them, don't eat them. There was plenty of choices which were different every day. If you didn't fancy anything, there were snacks served throughout the day which were just as good and a lot lighter if you were full!!
The location of the hotel was brilliant. Only 5 minutes from the beach, if that! Beaches are lovely round there and there are many shops around to have a wander round.
If like me and my friends, the main reason for visiting is because you want to go to magaluf, it is about 5-6 euros for a taxi or a 20 minutes walk along the beach (which we preferred to do as the walk is lovely!)
Hotel room was nice, was on 2nd floor with a nice sunny balcony. Maids came in to change towels if wanted everyday.
Didn't watch the entertainment, but from what we saw it was okay - though nothing amazing.
Some staff were lovely such as the bar staff. Others weren't so friendly - especially the rude security lady.
A lot to do around the area, a crazy golf course 2 mins from hotel, aquariums and waterparks. Western waterpark is definitely worth a visit!
Overall a really good hotel - especially for the value of money! Would recommend and visit again. :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Palmanova Hotel offers enjoyable facilities and comprehensive services for your beach holiday in Majorca. The hotel is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations of Majorca, Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calvia. Days can be spent relaxing on the resort’s beach, strolling along the landscaped promenade or exploring the many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Palma Nova's beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. With ideal conditions and everything you need nearby, the beach of Palma Nova will make for a truly memorable holiday. Facilities at the hotel include swimming pools for both adults and children, a 4,600-square-foot garden with sun loungers and parasols, a children's playground, entertainment venues including a games room and free wireless internet (30 minutes) access in public areas. In addition, the hotel has a function room cater for up to 60 people and a car park. The Globales Palmanova Hotel has everything to experience your dream vacation on the resort of Palma Nova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com and ETB so you can book your Globales Palmanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Globales Palmanova Majorca