We booked a late deal to this hotel in August, we booked a week all inclusive and had a great time.
The food was very good and plentiful, and there was always plenty of places to sit considering how busy it was. There was an excellent array of meat every night and was always nicely cooked, for example there were steaks, chicken, pork and even venison one night, a lot better than we were expecting! For any vegetarians there were still plenty of options, for exammple a vegetarian lasagna. Breakfast was what I enjoyed most, there was so much to eat, sausages, scrambled egg, beans, bacon, toast, cereal, pastries, fruit and even a coffee machine which made great cappuccinos and lattes, and in the morning a complimentary glass of champagne!
The accommodation was very good too, it was clean, spacious and had a very good view of the sea and mountains. The air conditioning was very useful and for a 3 star hotel we were really impressed.
Location was really good too, our transfer was about 20 minutes, so for anyone who gets travel sickness then this holiday is ideal, it was under a 2 hour flight, and 20 minute transfer, you can't really beat that. For things to do around the accommodation there was plenty for us, we mainly went to the beach most days which was great too. We also had a trip out to the Western Waterpark, which our rep sorted out for us, the ticket gives you a bus into the waterpark, and as it was so close to the hotel we got a taxi back which cost about €5 which was ideal, so for anyone who likes waterparks then I fully recommend this one.
Overall we had a great holiday, after reading the negative reviews we were expecting a couple of faults but we really couldn't find any. If you go here with an open mind and want to relax then you'll have a great time like we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Palmanova Hotel offers enjoyable facilities and comprehensive services for your beach holiday in Majorca. The hotel is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations of Majorca, Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calvia. Days can be spent relaxing on the resort’s beach, strolling along the landscaped promenade or exploring the many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Palma Nova's beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. With ideal conditions and everything you need nearby, the beach of Palma Nova will make for a truly memorable holiday. Facilities at the hotel include swimming pools for both adults and children, a 4,600-square-foot garden with sun loungers and parasols, a children's playground, entertainment venues including a games room and free wireless internet (30 minutes) access in public areas. In addition, the hotel has a function room cater for up to 60 people and a car park. The Globales Palmanova Hotel has everything to experience your dream vacation on the resort of Palma Nova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Priceline and ETB so you can book your Globales Palmanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Globales Palmanova Majorca