I run LINGsCARS.com. I am Ling Valentine. I took 9 of my staff to the Hotel Hi PalmaNova in September 2012, for 4 days. I will say that for the money, the hotel is superb. From checking in to checking out, it could not be faulted. The hotel was incredibly clean, the pool clear and fresh, and the staff very helpful. We had a selection of twin rooms. All the rooms were clean and serviced well. Crisp sheets, very clean. It's a 3* hotel, so can't expect miracles, but the only aspect of the rooms that shows the age is the 14" CRT TV. But you don't go to Majorca for the TV. Rooms have obviously been recently refurbished. maid service was excellent. The hotel was close to the beach, many shops etc, but as it was 1 street behind the seafront you could not hear any noise from the bars on the promenade. The Hotel was quiet (even though fully occupied), the free drinks were just fine, the free food was totally great (for all inclusive food, not cordon bleu but great and quite wide choice for normal Brits. Breakfasts were excellent.). The Hotel was 100% British occupancy while I was there; no Germans. Therefore, there were always free sun loungers. The temperature was 28 degrees, and the room and public area aircon was just great. Powerful Wi-Fi was great (payable though, but worth it), my team were able to work for 2 hours a day from the rooms or by the pool (that was the deal I gave them) and I could run my busy car leasing website chatting to my customers online as if we were in the UK. We did not stay in for evening entertainment... but there was a crooner on, it was not a young person's cabaret. All in all I would give this hotel 100%, it did everything as advertised. Is part of Thomas Cook group. Would use them again, without a second thought. Very easy to get taxis anywhere, or buses and the airport taxi at 5 mins notice costs £20. Incredible value hotel for the prices I paid for my team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Palmanova Hotel offers enjoyable facilities and comprehensive services for your beach holiday in Majorca. The hotel is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations of Majorca, Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calvia. Days can be spent relaxing on the resort’s beach, strolling along the landscaped promenade or exploring the many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Palma Nova's beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. With ideal conditions and everything you need nearby, the beach of Palma Nova will make for a truly memorable holiday. Facilities at the hotel include swimming pools for both adults and children, a 4,600-square-foot garden with sun loungers and parasols, a children's playground, entertainment venues including a games room and free wireless internet (30 minutes) access in public areas. In addition, the hotel has a function room cater for up to 60 people and a car park. The Globales Palmanova Hotel has everything to experience your dream vacation on the resort of Palma Nova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Globales Palmanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Globales Palmanova Majorca