We stayed at the Hi Palma Nova hotel all inclusive 19th - 26th May 2012.
There was a good crowd and varied age groups in the hotel who all mixed well and appeared to enjoy themselves which is what a holiday is all about !!
Our room was modern and well furnished. The standard of cleanliness in our room and throughout the hotel was very good and credit must be given to the staff for maintaining such high standards even when the hotel was very busy.
The entertainment team were very good, doing their best to engage with all guests and keep everyone entertained from morning to night. The evening entertainment was good ranging from the entertainment team doing a nightly 'Name that tune' style quiz and their own song/dance performances. Various performers included a very good Michael Jackson alternative musical style tribute and also a very different girl group the Sundaes not to be missed !!
The food provided was lovely with a good variety to suit all tastes.
I agree with the comments regarding the sunbeds, simply not enough for the number of guests in the hotel and they are reserved (towels on them !) from very early, however this was the only negative feedback that I would give.
The hotel is located close to the beach, bars, restaurants and shops if you leave via the gate at the far end of the pool.
In summary this is a good value hotel in a great location and I would not hesitate in returning to or recommending to potential customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Palmanova Hotel offers enjoyable facilities and comprehensive services for your beach holiday in Majorca. The hotel is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations of Majorca, Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calvia. Days can be spent relaxing on the resort’s beach, strolling along the landscaped promenade or exploring the many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Palma Nova's beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. With ideal conditions and everything you need nearby, the beach of Palma Nova will make for a truly memorable holiday. Facilities at the hotel include swimming pools for both adults and children, a 4,600-square-foot garden with sun loungers and parasols, a children's playground, entertainment venues including a games room and free wireless internet (30 minutes) access in public areas. In addition, the hotel has a function room cater for up to 60 people and a car park. The Globales Palmanova Hotel has everything to experience your dream vacation on the resort of Palma Nova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Globales Palmanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Globales Palmanova Majorca