We originally chose this hotel as it was a 'Hi Hotel'. Me and my wife went for a weeks break in Alcudia in Oct 2010 and had a great time in another 'Hi' hotel.We wanted somewhere different but searched and found the Palma Nova Hotel.We travelled in Oct 2011 and wasn't dissapointed.
The Hotel itself is fine.Tidy,spacious and ideally located.It has a large cabaret room, but viewing the stage is a little obstructed by pillars etc.It has a good poolside bar and fairly large pool with plenty of sunbeds (not sure how you'll fair in summer)
Don't listen to bad reviews on here 'slating' the food.It is tremendous.Loads of choice,with snacks throughout the day.Drinks choice are good too,San Miguel on draught,descent wine (red & white) spirits okay and no queues (October don't forget.)
Entertainment is brilliant,fantastic throughout the day. Starts at 11.00 with a Quiz and continued throughout the day with 'killer pool', table tennis tournaments,crazy golf comps,darts,hoopla and loads more.Champagne and certificates for winners.Three lovely reps who are helpful, friendly and very funny.It seems to be the same type of people who put them selves up for the games, but good on em! YOURE ON YOUR HOLS, ENJOY ! you get to know everyone and have a great time and meet new friends (we did)
As i've mentioned the location is superb.20 mins from airport to hotel and the hotel its self is just 5 mins walk to the main strip/shops.The best way to find it is to leave by the gate at the far side of the pool and turn left.Turn right past the crazy golf course(outstanding but expensive,with waterfalls ets) and you'll find yourself on the main road with the beach opposite.
Turn right for Magaluf, a nice walk, keeping the beaches on your left or through the shops it takes about 45 mins but a lovely stroll.Loads of shops and bars and great nightlife.Palma Nova is a lot more family orientated than Magaluf.
Brill time and would not hesitate in returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Palmanova Hotel offers enjoyable facilities and comprehensive services for your beach holiday in Majorca. The hotel is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations of Majorca, Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calvia. Days can be spent relaxing on the resort’s beach, strolling along the landscaped promenade or exploring the many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Palma Nova's beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. With ideal conditions and everything you need nearby, the beach of Palma Nova will make for a truly memorable holiday. Facilities at the hotel include swimming pools for both adults and children, a 4,600-square-foot garden with sun loungers and parasols, a children's playground, entertainment venues including a games room and free wireless internet (30 minutes) access in public areas. In addition, the hotel has a function room cater for up to 60 people and a car park. The Globales Palmanova Hotel has everything to experience your dream vacation on the resort of Palma Nova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Globales Palmanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Globales Palmanova Majorca