1,011 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 29, 2016

Stayed here recently with a group of 8 friends for a hen weekend. Rooms were ready when we arrived, clean, tidy and had gorgeous views. We only stayed for 2 nights but it was a short walk to the nearby shops, bars and restaurants. All communal areas clean and tidy. Would definitely recommend for a young persons getaway! Will hopefully return again in the future!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here and thought ok it's basic until had rats running round room husband got bit by one had to seek medical attention the guard said would get are cases to move to another room to find out most of my husband clothes had gone new and old stuff complains and nothing was done rooms only got cleaned twice while there for a fortnight but own cleaning stuff and extra towels toilet rolls etc could go on but do not stay here alright if u don't mind getting robbed or rats run over u while a sleep or not ?

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2016 via mobile

This hotel has seen better days but will work for you if you want a clean basic room. The pool is a good size and there is plenty of lounger space. It did not mind the music playing neat the pool but I would imagine it could be annoying if your wanting piece and quiet. Nearly everything on top of your room has extra charges, safe, wi-fi.... There is a excellent shop opposite the hotel that is well stocked.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank N2611YEmarkh
Reviewed May 24, 2016 via mobile

Would not recommend to anyone who likes sleeping. The beds were practically made of brick and the 'pillows' were awful. The room I stayed in (501) had a window which went on to the floor above. The window did not close, so as you can imagine every noise can be heard. One night it was 7:30am before getting to sleep due to the loudness within the hotel (arguing, doors slamming, screaming ect). Never again will I come here. Ever.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

My partner and I booked to stay here from 9th - 19th May, until we found some work in Magaluf and a place to live. I expected to have some noise on an evening after all the hotel is closely located to the strip. However we never expected to witness what we did...
The first and second night of our stay was absolutely fine. However problems started from our third night. About 3am we got woken by next door shouting. It was a couple having a domestic. The arguing then turned in to things being thrown at the joining wall from their room to our room. My partner and I were quite disturbed by the arguing as it sounded like their was a fight going on. At this point we didn't know there was a phone in the room to call reception. We reported it to the reception in the morning expressing our concerns also advising them it may be best to check on the guests in that room too. Reception told us if this was to happen again to dial 9 on the phone and security would come down.
The following night the same disturbance happened again at about 3am. Immediately we called the reception and they sent down security. However security did nothing apart from knock on the door. As security never got a response they just left. We had to call to call them again at around 4:30am.
We had to put up with this for the full week that the couple were staying there. We constantly complained but we were constantly fobbed off by the reception staff nor would they let us move rooms. The staff kept telling us the couple were on their final warning. When all they seem to have were chance after chance. Even when they did drugs.
One evening we were sat on our balcony when all we could smell was a very strong stench of weed. We called reception in the hope that this was would be enough to get the couple kicked out. Quite the opposite just a knock on the door by security. It only got worse!!!
The following night I was sat in our apartment alone while my boyfriend was at work. I'd never been so frightened in my life. The arguing had started and things were getting thrown against my wall. I called the reception but nothing was done. My boyfriend had to come home from work early as I was too afraid to stay alone. Next door had actually smashed the glass balcony door. I have uploaded a picture of proof they did this. Hours later I took a picture of it from our balcony.
By the time my boyfriend had come back from work the couple had left their room. I met my boyfriend up at the reception where I complained to staff. The reception staff assured us we'd have no more trouble as the couple had left the hotel. The guy had told them he was going to stay with mates and the girl had left for the airport. It was all lies!!!
As the next day we heard the couple in their room. Even during the day the couple couldn't be quiet. That night I actually feared for my partner and I's life. The couple started kicking at our door and shouting, it sounded like threats. After a few minutes they moved in to their room. Again throwing stuff at the wall. Once it all seemed like it calmed down my boyfriend and I ran upstairs to the reception. The design of the hotel in an emergency is disastrous, there is no direct route to the reception you have to navigate yourself through loads of stairs and corridors.
At last reception let us sleep in another room as I threatened to call the police otherwise. Security said they wouldn't do anything as they feared for their safety. Surely this is when they should of called the police?
I am appalled that the hotel did nothing about this situation. Especially after the recent event that occurred at the hotel you'd think the hotel would be doing their up most best to try prevent this from happening again.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank Ben R